Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same situation as Big Mom's awakening, some people said Oda didn't have her use it because he's keeping it in store for her big fight against Luffy in Elbaf, but I don't believe it one second. My guess is that both Kaido and Big Mom have either been using awakening all this time or for some reason they haven't unlocked it.

As much as people hate on it I think Kaido not having an awakening would be an interesting twist when you consider the nature of him and how he got fruits.

What might be more interesting is Luffy is the one to actually awaken Kaido because after all this time he finally has the right conditions and the right mental state to awaken
Yeah but he refers to awakening in 1046 like he's experienced with the power personally.

It's the same situation as Big Mom's awakening, some people said Oda didn't have her use it because he's keeping it in store for her big fight against Luffy in Elbaf, but I don't believe it one second. My guess is that both Kaido and Big Mom have either been using awakening all this time or for some reason they haven't unlocked it.
I don’t get Big Mom having an awakening more then Kaido having one

Status
Not open for further replies.