Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagre with that notion but the only way I could see an awakening being pulled this late being justified is if it makes Kaido loses his sanity/have heavy drawback . Otherwise it would RUIN the last 20 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido if was actually holding back some powerful form just because. That woud mean everything until that point was glorified filler as Kaido wasn't actually that serious despite nothing implying that in the narrative. This simply does not work
Eh, I don't think it would ruin anything. I personally would enjoy the escalation/evolution of the fight. Like I said before, where was this flame dragon move 10 chapters ago if he was serious then?

Id argue that Kid/Law were fighting BM seriously until the end, but only decided to use awakening when they started to get desperate.

Eh, I don't think it would ruin anything. I personally would enjoy the escalation/evolution of the fight. Like I said before, where was this flame dragon move 10 chapters ago if he was serious then?

Id argue that Kid/Law were fighting BM seriously until the end, but only decided to use awakening when they started to get desperate.
Come on, I remember you agreeing that there was absolutely nothing pointing to the idea Kaido is hiding some powerful form.

Only way I could see it work if it Kaid does turn into a monster that loses his sanity and everyone team up to bring him down.
Problem is that it would cuck Luffy out of his W, and I don't see that happening.
I mean all of that can happen without the team up lol.

Just like how Luffy's awakening changed the dynamic of the fight, Kaido's hypothetical one could too.

Anyway, no point in discussing anymore until we see this chapter and 1050. If he's done then that's that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.