[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a clarity, if Dany gets Jon Dead she's likely to remain sane than go mad. Her threat to town in her head would be down. But there's a saying Targaryans go mad on the throne 😂😂

Anyhow I'm done with the game, I'd claim my abilities and reads so you don't bother me again.

4x watcher, yes claimed 3 previously said i used up all my 3 abilities to not be priority scum target. Didn't use it next night, used it N6 i think on Prof got no visitors.

Ghost - Gram changed it midgame saying he sent me previous revision. It alerts me if I'm tempered with in my watcher result.

Longclaw - Guard it with my life, bastard Valyrian Steel.

The White Wolf locked until certain events.

After me goes Ratchet since he can be NK. Then Pot.
Ratchet flip also clear 3 players, Kagura Dodsy Wakanda

Btw i tried to iso ekko during the night since Lord Melkor kept calling him scum. Thought they did that cause they rolecopped him, but i think they called him Littlefinger or NK, which former he's not latter i personally don't think either due to Duel thing. Anyhow Red would push him very strongly if they knew he were scum he already killed their Pero so he's not scum. He's town or Purple Dahario Naharis he joke claimed, i think he loved challenges and duels.
Kweh also tracked Ekko he didn't visit anyone. So he's clear for me.

Don't know who else is playing, by PoE you guys should get the NK. Also keep eyes on Prof, pinged me little this phase.

Yeah King in the North is out

Also a clarity, if Dany gets Jon Dead she's likely to remain sane than go mad. Her threat to town in her head would be down. But there's a saying Targaryans go mad on the throne 😂😂

Anyhow I'm done with the game, I'd claim my abilities and reads so you don't bother me again.

4x watcher, yes claimed 3 previously said i used up all my 3 abilities to not be priority scum target. Didn't use it next night, used it N6 i think on Prof got no visitors.

Ghost - Gram changed it midgame saying he sent me previous revision. It alerts me if I'm tempered with in my watcher result.

Btw i tried to iso ekko during the night since Lord Melkor kept calling him scum. Thought they did that cause they rolecopped him, but i think they called him Littlefinger or NK, which former he's not latter i personally don't think either due to Duel thing. Anyhow Red would push him very strongly if they knew he were scum he already killed their Pero so he's not scum. He's town or Purple Dahario Naharis he joke claimed, i think he loved challenges and duels.

Don't know who else is playing, by PoE you guys should get the NK. Also keep eyes on Prof, pinged me little this phase.

Ekko can’t be Purple. Purple don’t have fake claims.

Purposefully not coming back to play tomorrow is anti-town m8

I missed on watching movie today due to this game, also overthinking is never good.
Ekko already called I'm mislynching myself, lost motivation to put effort after that.
We're literally in end-game - just pop in at some point tbh.

Even if we do end up lynching you, if you're actually town it'd be useful to have your thoughts on stuff that happens in next day phase for reference tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.