[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of Thrones Mafia - Day 8

Final Vote Count

Hime 6 - Wakanda, Kagurashi, Ekko, Prof, YTW, Blue

All that had been left was a cowering, broken husk of a boy, and he looked so small, swaying from side to side ...

King Joffrey Baratheon I
Actor, Ser Ilyn Payne, Ser Meryn Trant, Widow's Wail

‘But they have the soft hearts of women. So long as I am your king, treason shall never go unpunished. Ser Ilyn, bring me his head!’

Congratulations, you are King Joffrey Baratheon I, Lannister Alliance Aligned! You are a spiteful, cowardly and cruel boy with essentially no redeeming features, who also happens to be first in line to succeed the throne. You hold the name Baratheon, however your true father is your uncle, Ser Jaime Lannister.

You have your own ideas of what makes a good, strong king, but lack the self awareness to understand you possess none of these traits, thanks to the poor upbringing afforded to you by your mother’s over protectiveness, your would-be father’s absence and your actual father’s inability to raise you given the circumstances in which you were conceived.

You enjoy inflicting suffering and cruelty upon others, and seek to project an image of power around your authority as a member of the royal family. On more than one occasion, this trait plunges them (and you) into further difficulty.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Actor (your vote counts for 0 unless it is the hammering vote)

- Ser Ilyn Payne (You may trump up charges of treason against a player - if they have at least half the votes required for a majority lynch, you will kill them, instantly ending the day phase. The day write up will confirm this was an abuse of your powers)

- Ser Meryn Trant (The most unworthy member of your Kingsguard, his level is acting as a glorified thug. You may send him to carry out a faction kill for you. This kill will have the functionality of a Ninja shot - completely untraceable, and you won't be considered to have made the kill yourself)

- Widow's Wail (A gift from your grandfather Tywin Lannister, you will not give this Valyrian steel sword willingly to anybody)

You win when you control the voting majority, or nothing can prevent this.

The young Prince Tommen hadn't been seen in months, and the whispers were that he had succumbed to a pox of sorts. With Princess Myrcella also dying at sea, there was no natural heir to succeed the deceased king ...

Until she strode forward.

Queen Cersei, First of her Name. Long may she reign!

It is now Night 8. Get your roles in ASAP, maximum of 12 hours.

Game of Thrones Mafia - Night 8

The irony of being in service to a fire god hadn't been lost on The Hound, but he was no longer a fighter of any kind ...

Sandor Clegane
3x Vigilante (Vanilla Townie)

‘I understand that if any more words come pouring from your cunt mouth, I’m going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room’

Congratulations, you are Sandor Clegane, Rebellion Aligned! The former sworn shield of Prince (and later King) Joffrey Baratheon, you deserted the city defence at the Battle of the Blackwater, owing to your long standing fear of fire. As a child, your brother Gregor scarred you for life by pressing your face into a brazier as you were playing with one of his toys, and since then, you have wanted revenge on the real monster in your family.

Known as a savage, but equally skilled fighter, you are of an enormous frame, though smaller than your brother. You possess a twisted, and yet consistent morality that betrays your sense of honour, even though the idea of knights and their songs are laughable to you. You went out of your way to treat both Sansa and Arya Stark with a sense of affection, and at various points have protected both of them against far worse men. Make no mistake though, you are also one of the most prodigious killers in all of the Seven Kingdoms.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 3x Vigilante (you may target a player at night and kill them)

- You have been revived as a Vanilla Townie. You have no role other than your vote.

You win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated.

It is now Day 9. With 9 alive, 5 votes to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.