Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro *Kills* Kaido
What don't you get? Lol.
So zoro the saviour not Joyboy?

How does Zoro even kill Kaido? The dude could barely leave a scar , couldn't kill King
but somehow while half dead, he's gonna get up magically or healed then fly to flower capital and kill Kaido

:seriously: yeah Luffy failed to Finish Kaido
Zoro saves the day

That's what Oda wants to write

You guys need Jesus

I did this post here detailing why Kaido is horribly written, it’s pretty out of date but as I predicted, a half-assed backstory like this does nothing to redeem Kaido from shit-stain status.
I just read your wall of text and most of your poorly built arguments were debunked in the Kaido vs Luffy fight. Heck, the flashback barely started (it's literally whitebeard saying to Kaido that Rocks wants him) lmao

Remember when ZKKstans original theory was that" Luffy will be defeated then Zoro will deal the final blow" or "A beaten Kaido will sneak attack Luffy but Zoro will then save him and kill Kaido"

Now that it's confirmed Luffy will 100% defeat Kaido, what goalpost will they move to now?

These are gonna be long 2 weeks of "is Kaido really down?" like Queen, King and BM all over again.
:pepecopium:
The other times I thought that the fight was over, but this time it seems like it's not honestly

Seems there's more of the flashback to be revealed (unless the spoilers confirm additional info) and we didn't get the "Luffy vs. Kaido" chapter

Especially since we already got a narration box for Kaido's victory I feel like we need a new title chapter to signal that this is a different/new fight than the last one

Status
Not open for further replies.