Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because who's left to tell about Rocks in current Wano? Kaido's flashback ends in this chapter, and the providers said Oda skipped right through Rocks.
I think Rocks' story will be told through Garp.
They did not say that. They said Rocks isnt in the chapter. Kaido's flashback barely started and He will obviously come back because Oda doesnt write defeats like this, especially for Luffy

Oda about to make fun of Russia in the middle of the war :shame:
Real world politics in a fictional world where we're supposed to escape from that drama. Yay! :josad:

WW3 is going strong though btw after the US starting officially lend-leasing weapons to Ukrain. In WW2 it took them 2 years to come to that decision but now it didn't even take 2 months.

Zoro not having any character development even in Wano which was supposedly "his arc" is even worse I'd argue, if he's not getting it here, he's never getting it.
What character development does Zoro even need though?
He and Luffy are both somewhat Mary Sues in the sense that they never give up and their past experiences have already made their wills inhumanly unshakeable.

Zkk guys watch out it your guys are gonna get mad about it.

For me Luffy dream is "He wnats to create a world who Doesnt exist racism" since Is something that OP is about, Racism from the WG with Humans and others Races.

You know anyone who has ever taken this quote to mean Luffy can't defeat Kaido with a punch doesn't seem to grasp the concept of Haki.

Like how else is Luffy going to beat Kaido? By talking him to death? Like think about what your saying for a moment. :okay:
Oda had a gaff in a verbal interview who cares, I don't see how adding haki doesn't make a strong punch a strong punch .

Oda isn't perfect; he's not a god, he's not the messiah of manga writers, and that's okay.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Oda had a gaff in a verbal interview who cares, I don't see how adding haki doesn't make a strong punch a strong punch .

Oda isn't perfect; he's not a god, he's not the messiah of manga writers, and that's okay.
Totally agree with the sentiment. He isn't a perfect writer, but god damn he knows how to write a compelling story :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.