Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro not having any character development even in Wano which was supposedly "his arc" is even worse I'd argue, if he's not getting it here, he's never getting it.
Yh I would argue Zoro got treated worse this arc than Sanji did in WCI. Sanji may have cried a lot, but in the 3rd art he got he shit together, got his character development and did something even more important than Luffy.

Then in the next arc he got his YC1+ lvl feats. So aint even complaining anymore.:kayneshrug:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Luffy's statement that he will make a world where none of his friends starve alludes to his promise to Tama back at the very beginning of the arc, but it may also hint at his greater goal he told Ace and Sabo. That corroborates with Oda's statement late last year to "keep an eye on Luffy." Oda's perhaps daring us to decipher Luffy's true goals.

Speaking of daring, what a chapter to go on break. Because the next one could very well put an end to all the debates over whether Zoro's killing Kaido. If Luffy is unable to move after Gear 5, there is no one else available to take out Kaido should he wake up. However, Oda could just as easily deem this the end, since Kaido lays defeated before the citizens, just as he has most other major arcs.

Consider this break the last opportunity to share your stance on "ZKK." Because Oda will reveal which side made the right call very soon.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The island that Kaido originated from is called: VODKA, LMAOOOO.
The strongest of all time originated in the midst of drinking and bitching.
Kaido was born with a liter in his hand.

Everything Zoro got this arc felt half arsed.

Hakai - Blocked for one sec
Ashura - Outshined by Luffy's AdvCoC
Zoro coming back - Had to share it with Sanji and both be Stars
Zoro defeatin King - Beat him when he wasnt using Zoan or Lunarian defensive powers

Sure his feats are great, but Oda did them in bad ways. Couldve been a whole lot better. Even if ZKK were to occur itd be half-assed.....

Really? All it takes to be a Zoro fan is to favour him above Sanji and/or Luffy? That's a very low bar.
What about not having him as your top Straw Hat? Even when it comes to purchasing merchandise, Zoro is not a character I would consider for that kind of stuff. Law, Katakuri, and Shanks. These are characters I would consider a lot more, even though I don't pick them in their respective powerscaling debates.
It's hard to be a "fan" of any character in One Piece :)
To be someone's fan, don't you just need to like him from any aspect? Character or appearance or powerlevel, won't anything do?

Everything Zoro got this arc felt half arsed.

Hakai - Blocked for one sec
Ashura - Outshined by Luffy's AdvCoC
Zoro coming back - Had to share it with Sanji and both be Stars
Zoro defeatin King - Beat him when he wasnt using Zoan or Lunarian defensive powers

Sure his feats are great, but Oda did them in bad ways. Couldve been a whole lot better. Even if ZKK were to occur itd be half-assed.....
Oda's treatment to Luffy is a thousand times worse tho. How many times was Luffy sacrificed since Oda wont allow Kaidou to kill other characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.