Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you most definitely like Zoro more than Luffy and or/ Sanji so to me……that’s a clear sign of being a Zorofan
Really? All it takes to be a Zoro fan is to favour him above Sanji and/or Luffy? That's a very low bar.
What about not having him as your top Straw Hat? Even when it comes to purchasing merchandise, Zoro is not a character I would consider for that kind of stuff. Law, Katakuri, and Shanks. These are characters I would consider a lot more, even though I don't pick them in their respective powerscaling debates.
It's hard to be a "fan" of any character in One Piece :)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"The man who lost 7 times", were these defeats the same as the current one he is about to suffer? The man starts fighting with 20 or 30 men and then goes to a 1x1? No one is beating KAIDO one on one, a fresh kaido besides PRIME JOYBOY, even JOYBOY before his PEAK needed help.
:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I want to see more of Kaido's flashback then awakening, but I'm really tired of this arc and want to move on to hopefully better things.

What a dilemma. :pepecopium:
I'm just happy this mean we're finally hitting the climax. A flashback like this will probably have some major reveal, maybe even something like Rocks making an appearance? That would fucking slap :goyea:

Kaido should've said: Joy Boy will be my 8th defeat.

In addition to seeing shadows at every corner since the beginning of the raid, my man also has suffers from selective memory to his own defeats.

:pepemy:
I dont know how many times I have yo say this, but Kaido was a pirate at 15 years old under the rock pirates that are known to fight against themselves. He was a rookie and not at his prime with the mythical dragon fruit he has now after the god vallee incident. Keep focus

So with the arc nearly done and all....I wonder how we feel about Zoro. In a way Oda did him dirty and nicely at the same way. Similar to WCI Sanji. In fact both of their pros and cons are reversed.

Wano Zoro:-

- In terms of feats and potrayal, he was outstanding.
- In terms of overall importance and characterisation, he drew the short end of the stick.....and constantly got outshined in his moments.

WCI Sanji:-

- In terms importance and characterisation, he was amazing. His role in the arc was eqivalent to or even above Luffy's...and him baking the cake was probably more important than defeating Katakuri.
- His feats and potrayal were abysmal and embrassing.

WCI Sanji shined as a character and Wano Zoro shined as a combatant. But i'd say WCI Sanji doing something on or above Luffy lvl in importance......makes his better possibly ? Idk we live in a fandom thats obssesed with feats.

Either way its sad that both characters couldnt have their cake and eat it.
Zoro not having any character development even in Wano which was supposedly "his arc" is even worse I'd argue, if he's not getting it here, he's never getting it.

I dont know how many times I have yo say this, but Kaido was a pirate at 15 years old under the rock pirates that are known to fight against themselves. He was a rookie and not at his prime with the mythical dragon fruit he has now after the god vallee incident. Keep focus
I know that. I just find it funny so I'm a having a laugh about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.