Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the arc nearly done and all....I wonder how we feel about Zoro. In a way Oda did him dirty and nicely at the same way. Similar to WCI Sanji. In fact both of their pros and cons are reversed.

Wano Zoro:-

- In terms of feats and potrayal, he was outstanding.
- In terms of overall importance and characterisation, he drew the short end of the stick.....and constantly got outshined in his moments.

WCI Sanji:-

- In terms importance and characterisation, he was amazing. His role in the arc was eqivalent to or even above Luffy's...and him baking the cake was probably more important than defeating Katakuri.
- His feats and potrayal were abysmal and embrassing.

WCI Sanji shined as a character and Wano Zoro shined as a combatant. But i'd say WCI Sanji doing something on or above Luffy lvl in importance......makes his better possibly ? Idk we live in a fandom thats obssesed with feats.

Either way its sad that both characters couldnt have their cake and eat it.

"The king of the world IM-SAMA is stronger than Kaidou", LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
IM-SAMA is not JOYBOY.

I mean, the WSC is actually >>>> everything else before the appearance of JOYBOY.
WSC > King of Pirates, King of the World, Strongest Man in the World, whatever the fuck is out there.
That is taking stalemate to extreme up. One piece is shouen manga dude

‘’Like link only can defeat ganondorf case since 2000s. People legit believe ganondorf can defeat Superman ,Bowser, etc.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So Kaidou lost or what?
I didn't even read the rest, did it resist the island breaker? Must have resisted man AT THIS moment reached the height of insanity. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kaido should've said: Joy Boy will be my 8th defeat.

In addition to seeing shadows at every corner since the beginning of the raid, my man also has suffers from selective memory to his own defeats.

:pepemy:

Status
Not open for further replies.