Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou is at Flower capital now. He will raise one last time after his defeat for Zoro to cut him down mimicking Ryuuma
Didn't he already mimicked Ryuma against King?

Can't you imagine how much of a clown Oda would make Luffy look like, if he fails again, so Zoro, that is supposed to be at the brink of death and in his worst condition ever, can come in and kill Luffy's opponent like it meant shit?

Lmao just disband the crew or change its Captain already :kobeha:

This isn't like anything Oda had done before

D

Deleted member 83

Yep Oden is overrated.

I always stated how Rooftop Zoro is better than him despite just AP wise he may have been inferior. :endthis:

But his haki, reactions, even dura are too good
I don’t believe in ZKK but the scar moment in 1010 was not as impressive as I anticipated, he cutted him,Kaido gave a short reaction, and that’s it, move on to Luffy learning adv coc
Like I thought that should’ve been a more important moment that shows new gen surpassing the old, a chapter’s focus, but so far it turns out to be of little significance and later on fighting King Oda had Zoro praised Oden for his control over Enma

Can't you imagine how much of a clown Oda would make Luffy look like, if he fails again, so Zoro, that is supposed to be at the brink of death and in his worst condition ever, can come in and kill Luffy's opponent like it meant shit?

These guys are on Hyper copium.

I don’t believe in ZKK but the scar moment in 1010 was not as impressive as I anticipated, he cutted him,Kaido gave a short reaction, and that’s it, move on to Luffy learning adv coc
Like I thought that should’ve been a more important moment that shows new gen surpassing the old, a chapter’s focus, but so far it turns out to be of little significance and later on fighting King Oda had Zoro praised Oden for his control over Enma
I think Zoro was not well in that circumstance due to Hakai and all but regardless the high Grandmaster turned more potent lately. I hope he will soon be back at full health and stamina, perhaps dozens chapters from now.

That's why they wants a ZKK so hard,to kill a nearly defeated guy and going in powerscaling talking about Zoro been stronger only does to him habing killed Kaidou, and they know that Luffy doesn't kill because Oda said he don't wants Luffy killing anyone.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Status
Not open for further replies.