Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If ZKK doesn't happen there's a 90% chance the ending will be shit

However Kaido getting back up with awakening after Luffy "defeated him" is dogshit writing and shits on all the build up to that punch (lanterns,momo moving the island,hyogoro and samurais speech,flashback)

Oda will have to find a compromise
I mean after all mental disability flex he went thru to put Luffy over, Kaido standing up with the awakening will be the least damage Oda can still do to this horrible arc.

I mean, its quite simple. Think of it as trading stocks. You need to have a Stop-loss or you WILL inevitably loose all your money at some point. What’s ZKK stop-loss? When the strawhats find One Piece? Lol
Well firstly there's nothing to lose by staying on the ZKK train. What's gonna happen, people say dumb shit to you on the internet? If anything, the people who stuck with it to the end will look down on you for hopping off so close to the end-game. I can tell you right now that my satisfaction at ZKK actually happening far, far outweighs my disappointment if it doesn't happen

And tbh pretty much any knowledgable ZKK fan will tell you that Luffy defeating Kaido and the fight moving to the Flower Capital were necessary components of the theory.

I don't mean to accuse you of anything but most people who aren't actually invested in the theory don't actually know what it's all about. They just hear it and start cringing without actually looking into the concepts behind it

If ZKK doesn't happen there's a 90% chance the ending will be shit

However Kaido getting back up with awakening after Luffy "defeated him" is dogshit writing and shits on all the build up to that punch (lanterns,momo moving the island,hyogoro and samurais speech,flashback)

Oda will have to find a compromise
This is what I means, if ZKK not happen, for them it would be bad.. as if ZKK not bad itself when it would humiliate Luffy who can not deal with his opponent, not suit with Kaido's Words about Joyboy will defeat him, and it makes no sense because Zoro already finish his fight..

If people actually think Oda will end Kaido's flashback with WB name dropping Rocks and saying that he wants him, theyre mentally unstable. Oda wouldn't dare to this. I know Wano has some flaws but that would actually be unforgivable to me

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw. Oda can't stop shitting on Whitebeard's legacy, can he? WB recruiting Kaido for Xebec. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing we find out about is an entrance exam for Kaido being duel with WB he wins or shit:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.