Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it were a situation like Zoro vs. Monet?

Luffy defeats Kaido, KO's him but decides not to finish him off for good

Then Luffy goes off to join the celebrations and stuff, and after a while Kaido wakes up and groggily tries to get a cheap shot on Luffy/the flower capital, where Zoro kills him for good
Lmao thats disgraceful
Zoro aint that guy to finish a defeated guy
If ZKK will happen its against awakened Kaido

Be objective for a second.

No ZKK means that either

-Kaido does not die which would be disgraceful to his character as it would mean he will just be removed from the story like any other villain through capture or because his will was broken. Both don't even sound credible ways to end his character arc given he's been defeated 7 times and captured 18 times

-Someone else kills Kaido : no one in the arc is more fitting than Zoro to accomplish that so anyone else killing Kaido would come off as a total asspull and would honestly just be terrible writing.
I for one do not believe in ZKK one bit. Do I believe that Kaido needs to die? Yes. By Zoro? Hell nah.
I’m low key hoping that he lands next to BM and she tells him how disappointed she is and that it is time to “return the favor”. She devours Kaido’s soul. Kaido dies. End of story. Haha. But that’s a crazy theory by itself so who knows.

So its gonna continue AFTER kaido’s defeat?

or is the fight also not over yet?
Oda usually dedicates an ENTIRE chapter when Luffy defeats the main antagonist of an arc and names the chapter "Luffy vs x". We dont have that, instead we have the flashback of the main villain which indicates that there is more to come

When you said it yourself if your headcanon ZKK do not happen then it's terrible writing, but you yourself do not look on other aspects as well that ZKK itself is really make no sense for the story..
I challenge you to find a way to end the arc and Kaido's narrative arc without Zoro killing him.

I always ask this to anti-ZKK people but they can never come up with a credible way to end it.

-"bombs will kill kaido" => failed
-"bigmom will betray and kill kaido" => failed
-"cp0 will kill defeated kaido" => failed
-"kaido will drown in the sea" => failed
"kaido will be thrown into mount fuji" => failed

I disagree. I believe a Zoro who has forged a black blade could fight evening against Kaido. He's part of it will be because of his AP and haki.

20 to 30 broken bones Zoro scarred Kaido. Zoro grew stronger against Kaido and gained great CoA control and ACoC. Forging a black blade would increase his power even further.

Even though Luffy has G5 and internal destruction haki that break things apart and into pieces Kaido hasn't broke Kaido's scales apart and scarred him. But Zoro has scarred him.

The battle against Kaido was never meant to be a fair battle. Nobody in Wano is strong enough to defeat a 100% Kaido in a 1v1 battle. That's why Luffy was saved so many times and received so many power-ups.

If Kaido returns we don't know what condition will be in. He could be in much better condition then at the beginning of his battle with G5 Luffy. Kaido has the best recovery powers we've seen in the entire mangs. If he has awakening it could increase his recovery powers to a higher level. It could take him up to 60%.
Are you saying Mihawk can defeat Kaido???! Omg. This ZKK people are really going nuts. Holy…

I challenge you to find a way to end the arc and Kaido's narrative arc without Zoro killing him.

I always ask this to anti-ZKK people but they can never come up with a credible way to end it.

-"bombs will kill kaido" => failed
-"bigmom will betray and kill kaido" => failed
-"cp0 will kill defeated kaido" => failed
-"kaido will drown in the sea" => failed
"kaido will be thrown into mount fuji" => failed
He will simple sses Luffy as Joyboy and got defeated and get out of Wano or Sacrifice himself to save Joyboy and fight WG ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.