Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda reviving a dead Zoro and making him kill the WSC in a single blow would be the worst thing ever written in One Piece. Zoro fans are Quick to point out bad writing in Oda's work but when it comes to their fanfiction, anything goes. Stop it
Yes, mate. That would be the most stupid thing to ever happen in history of shounen. One Piece would be dead if that happened. You'd expect Chopper to kill Teach if such atrocity happened.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I for one do not believe in ZKK one bit. Do I believe that Kaido needs to die? Yes. By Zoro? Hell nah.
I’m low key hoping that he lands next to BM and she tells him how disappointed she is and that it is time to “return the favor”. She devours Kaido’s soul. Kaido dies. End of story. Haha. But that’s a crazy theory by itself so who knows.
That would be metal AF

I challenge you to find a way to end the arc and Kaido's narrative arc without Zoro killing him.

I always ask this to anti-ZKK people but they can never come up with a credible way to end it.

-"bombs will kill kaido" => failed
-"bigmom will betray and kill kaido" => failed
-"cp0 will kill defeated kaido" => failed
-"kaido will drown in the sea" => failed
"kaido will be thrown into mount fuji" => failed
BM devours Kaido’s soul. Remember he “owes” her.

Yup, just as we knew Luffy is a Newborn Roger.
But you don‘t get the point.
It started to be nonsense after officially transforming into Joyboy before even having a chance against Kaido
The nika transformation is the fruit not joyboy him awakening makes him have the title of joyboy everything has been in our faces for years and calling it nonsense is to just ignore the plot. Oda was aware of the issue with kaido and he found a solution through awakening and building out haki further. The ass pull is the several rounds of combat

Y'all see what you're doing here right?

You say ZKK can't happen because Zoro wouldn't undermine Luffy's victory, but then when someone actually comes up with a way for it to happen without Zoro undermining Luffy, y'all say "that's pathetic for Zoro"

I for one do not believe in ZKK one bit. Do I believe that Kaido needs to die? Yes. By Zoro? Hell nah.
I’m low key hoping that he lands next to BM and she tells him how disappointed she is and that it is time to “return the favor”. She devours Kaido’s soul. Kaido dies. End of story. Haha. But that’s a crazy theory by itself so who knows.
Kaiodu will died for rescuing Joy boy from WG ships and sacrifice himself for him, thats the dead he always wanted a epic dead.

I challenge you to find a way to end the arc and Kaido's narrative arc without Zoro killing him.

I always ask this to anti-ZKK people but they can never come up with a credible way to end it.

-"bombs will kill kaido" => failed
-"bigmom will betray and kill kaido" => failed
-"cp0 will kill defeated kaido" => failed
-"kaido will drown in the sea" => failed
"kaido will be thrown into mount fuji" => failed
Luffy defeats him. End of arc wow so hard so wow

Y'all see what you're doing here right?

You say ZKK can't happen because Zoro wouldn't undermine Luffy's victory, but then when someone actually comes up with a way for it to happen without Zoro undermining Luffy, y'all say "that's pathetic for Zoro"
That is pathetic mate. Do you think killing a knocked out Kaido is any feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.