Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge you to find a way to end the arc and Kaido's narrative arc without Zoro killing him.

I always ask this to anti-ZKK people but they can never come up with a credible way to end it.

-"bombs will kill kaido" => failed
-"bigmom will betray and kill kaido" => failed
-"cp0 will kill defeated kaido" => failed
-"kaido will drown in the sea" => failed
"kaido will be thrown into mount fuji" => failed
BM escapes with Kaido back to WCI and forces him to be her WSC boytoy.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Let the man rest
This honestly is the biggest point. Zoro literally took a head-on attack from Kaido to protect his peers with not much to defend himself from the damage, broke every bone in his body, took drugs to literally force himself back up, whooped King's ass and is now being chased by literal death while being comatose. My man needs a fucking break lol

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Well as expected Luffy defeated Kaido in this chapter(1049) :luffyswat:with Oda probably reserving 1050 for reactions / celebrations

Also since Oda already gave a way for Luffy to overcome the strongest magma attack seen yet with higher lvl of haki, it kinda makes the elemental part of Akainu's powers kinda redundant. Another reason why I think it makes more sense for Sabo to be the one to finish him

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Why am i not enthusiastic for this spoiler? :lusalty: and why are you guys so spirited?
Because Wano is probably ending? That alone should be a good reason to celebrate :goyea:

And to put more with your thoughts, narrator said "1v1 always bet on Kaiodu" there is his 7 defeated wasn't a fair square 1v1.
Yeah, so Kaido said he will be defeated by Joyboy is not retarded by Oda and makes sense.. what retarded is if ZKK not happen by this implication and Zoro's fans insult Oda because their headcanon not happen, that is what define retarded..

Zoro literally spared Monets helpless life

Killin a defenseless and exhausted enemy shits on Zoros character

I doubt Oda would go with that
Idk if you understand what I'm saying

It's not like Zoro will just see a dying Kaido and cut his head off

He will kill Kaido in order to save Luffy or the Flower Capital from being cheapshotted by Kaido from behind AFTER Luffy KO's him and the celebrations start

Well as expected Luffy defeated Kaido in this chapter(1049) :luffyswat:with Oda probably reserving 1050 for reactions / celebrations

Also since Oda already gave a way for Luffy to overcome the strongest magma attack seen yet with higher lvl of haki, it kinda makes the elemental part of Akainu's powers kinda redundant. Another reason why I think it makes more sense for Sabo to be the one to finish him
1050 celebration lol
Might age like milk

Yer, at least BiG Mom is a Yonkou with an OP devil fruit and heavy haki. She split the skies with Kaido. What does Zoro have to even think of killing Kaido?
He has ACoC, scarred Kaido with 30 broken bones and 3-shot Kaido's first commander

The fact that it's come down to whether or not Zoro can realistically cut Kaido's head off is ridiculous ngl

I'm not trying to convince you of ZKK but y'all hardly understand it and can't even acknowledge the fact that Zoro won't be leaving Wano in a dying coma lmao

So thats you sorry lame excuse, if ZKK happens, and automatically going in powerscaling thread and saying, "Zoro>Luffy", "Zoro>Roger"?
Are you saying Mihawk can defeat Kaido???! Omg. This ZKK people are really going nuts. Holyโ€ฆ
The 2 above post makes it clear why some are so against ZKK. It's not because there's nothing supporting it. Instead, it's because they are scared of Zoro possible being stronger than their favorite character.

Oda doesn't care if people get butt hurt from the way he writes Zoro.

Oda didn't care when he had Zoro block and save all the SN from hakai. A feat no other rooftop SN could achieve. Oda didn't care when. He had 20 to 30 broken bones best and scar Kaido in battle. A feat only achieved by one other person.

Say mad. :milaugh:

Idk if you understand what I'm saying

It's not like Zoro will just see a dying Kaido and cut his head off

He will kill Kaido in order to save Luffy or the Flower Capital from being cheapshotted by Kaido from behind AFTER Luffy KO's him and the celebrations start
That's lame. The least you could do as a ZKK fan is to make it be something a little bit more epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.