Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

P

PeperLevi

:D(y)(y) Correct! You was the first to got it right! :)(y) Sorry, @nik87 .

Oda couldn't show it in details,but Robin and Chopper created bonds far faster than normal during the few weeks since she joined the crew. Their personalities are the most compatibles:
Chopper is a cutie,tranquil but also efficient young boy,and Robin is a efficient,cool,hot but also tranquil woman.
Robin has a mysterious interior and refined taste,and Chopper being a cutie rational creature increase even more her fond by him.
They also have much in common:When childs,they were mistreated by what they are,and share the same hunger by knowdledge.
I want so much their relationship get more spotlights in main storyline. What you think?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:D(y)(y) Correct! You was the first to got it right! :)(y) Sorry, @nik87 .

Oda couldn't show it in details,but Robin and Chopper created bonds far faster than normal during the few weeks since she joined the crew. Their personalities are the most compatibles:
Chopper is a cutie,tranquil but also efficient young boy,and Robin is a efficient,cool,hot but also tranquil woman.
Robin has a mysterious interior and refined taste,and Chopper being a cutie rational creature increase even more her fond by him.
They also have much in common:When childs,they were mistreated by what they are,and share the same hunger by knowdledge.
I want so much their relationship get more spotlights in main storyline. What you think?
I enjoyed their anime filler when they are going to get freshwater or was it something else...
I enjoy Chopper's interaction with all Strawhats but yeah, he and Robin are brains in two different fields, kinda similar that way as well.
Major battle like Wano will certainly need some spotlight for doctor Chopper after the battle is concluded. Hopefully Chopper remains is solid condition to treat others too.

P

PeperLevi

I enjoyed their anime filler when they are going to get freshwater or was it something else...
I enjoy Chopper's interaction with all Strawhats but yeah, he and Robin are brains in two different fields, kinda similar that way as well.
Major battle like Wano will certainly need some spotlight for doctor Chopper after the battle is concluded. Hopefully Chopper remains is solid condition to treat others too.
I want spotlights on Chopper and Robin relationship in mangá. For example,be showed them spending free time together in ship while sailing,and them working together to fullfil some mission inside a adventure.
Post automatically merged:

@HA001 ,you not understood my criticism to Oda's way with Chopper.
You not remember during Totto Land Arc,where Oda portrayed Chopper as a wimp that don't care about anything beyond heal peoples after epic battles,and portrayed Carrot someone that really love adventures? And how Chopper was puted in background but Carrot got spotlights with Su Long Form? Even here where i live,peoples called Chopper of a weakling and said he should have a power like that if he wanna be some useful in battle. If you're really a Chopper's fan,you must hate all this so much as i do.
That's why Chopper must start to show more constantly his adventurous side. Because it will show for all universe that there is far more in him as One Piece's character and Straw Hat Crew's member that they think.
It's the third time i tell you the reason because Carrot have been called of a character far superior to Chopper and how Oda must correct it. This time,tell me your direct thoughts about it and don't give me any evasive answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeperLevi

There was that time where Robin was mad about Chopper's body swap in punk hazard.
Yeah. A proof of how she loves him.
Now that you joined:
-Share your reasons to like Chopper and talk about ours.
-Share your critics to with Chopper's current situation and talk about ours.
-If you have in mind thoughts about possible new contents that Oda can produce with Chopper in future,as his future fights in Onigashima War or plotlines in future arcs,share here.
-Post your evaluation of Chopper's power. Say how powerful he was in past,how powerful he's currently and what will be his full potential in future for you.

P

PeperLevi

I’ll always have love for chopper. Hes zoro little brother. 🤧
sign me up. chopper needs more love.
Added.
-Post here your critics to with Chopper's current situation and talk about ours.
-Post here your predictions for Chopper's future,as his future fights in Onigashima War and plotlines in future arcs and talk about ours.
-Post your reasons to like Chopper and why peoples need like him more.