[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WakandaForever you were waiting for today. Did something happen?
Yes, something did.

When I was reading my PM again yesterday , I noticed I made a big mistake.

I misread my abilities - they are Psychologist and 2x Amplifier. I misread this as meaning the Psychologist is a single shot, but it actually means there is no limit.

Therefore I used my Psychologist on YTW yesterday. They did not use a killing action.

This is why I wanted us to rush lynch HIme yesterday so that I could test one of the two 50/50 scums yesterday and see if I'd catch one of them killing.

We now know that YTW did not kill Broki - which either means he's innocent or the NK who didn't try to kill anyone last night.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is why I wanted us to rush lynch HIme yesterday so that I could test one of the two 50/50 scums yesterday and see if I'd catch one of them killing.

We now know that YTW did not kill Broki - which either means he's innocent or the NK who didn't try to kill anyone last night.
So this either means two scum left, Cersei and Night King, or Cersei manipulated the investigation between YTW and I (through whatever means). You should have one Psychologist shot left I believe - can you not use that on me tonight?

So this either means two scum left, Cersei and Night King, or Cersei manipulated the investigation between YTW and I (through whatever means). You should have one Psychologist shot left I believe - can you not use that on me tonight?
Correct me if I'm wrong but the winter stuff made all roles a maximum of 2x use, right? I used one earlier in the game so I imagine this was my second and last shot.

I'll confirm tho

Sure, but I'm accused of being Cersei, who never has the sword.
I just find it weird that you were so absolute about having to be Samwell if you have the sword, when this is now evidently not the case.

It seems unlikely, but not outside the realm of possibility, that there could be eight reds in a 32-man game. that also has so many other non-green characters.

Ratchet

I just find it weird that you were so absolute about having to be Samwell if you have the sword, when this is now evidently not the case.

It seems unlikely, but not outside the realm of possibility, that there could be eight reds in a 32-man game. that also has so many other non-green characters.
I was absolute because the understanding I was working on was 1-2 red left. Neither being Sam's father.

Ratchet

It is feasible that Scum was 7+the ability to recruit Randyll if they find him - it would also make sense that Cersei is the recruiter since she is the one who recruits him in the show.
That would mean Randyll started as Town - I hinted at my Hider claim Day 1, and Randyll makes no sense as a Hider. The only other argument I can see here is that I am Cersei, recruited Randyll, and then used his sword to confirm myself.

Emil

Certified Memelord
no it just mean we lynch u today and win

Status
Not open for further replies.