Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Luffy is legitimately claimed the victor, while Kaido after regaining consciousness, will try to take down the flower capital in the fashion "if I can't rule over it, I will take it down".

Luffy beats Kaido, Zoro kills him ultimately.

There is still the question what happens to Kaido otherwise. Will he just retreat from Wano and live a happy life? Will he be jailed?
Give it up
No villain gets killed when Luffy beats them
The whole thing was about Joyboy taking down kaido and freeing wank not Zoro killing Kaido

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
it means that the reason kaido wanted to start the war
the reason he came to wano
is because he like the people of wano is awaiting a certain figure. what better way to find out if joyboy is out there than start a war that will lure someone capable of defeating him.
I said that Kaido would not go back to Wano if the REASON he went to Wano was made pointless.
If he was waiting for Joy Boy, and we now have a Joy Boy and he knows who it is, staying in Wano has served its purpose already.
"omg but he said to yamato he wants to live in wano forever and ever and be happy there for all eternity bla bla bla"
:kayneshrug:

Oda: Luffy punching Kaido KO wouldn't be satisfying at all

OPtards: Luffy punched Kaido KO it all makes 100% sense a satisfying conclusion to a flawless dramatic serious arc I am tired of Wano the Anime will fix it
I don't think Adv CoC, Adv CoA infused awakened power included punch is just a punch. Its like a Tsar bomba. If this is just a punch, every Zoro attack is a slash.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Let's hope Kaido shows awakening. Would be trash writing if he doesn't show it at all. I can excuse Big Mom's lack of awakening due to her being a side villain but Kaido is the arc antagonist whose role was highlighted ever since PH. In DR, we've already seen how awakened DF users look like, as well as WCI, basically being treated as foretastes for the big war/battle. I mean, Kaido has maxed out DF stats, Haki stats, even FS, many varieties in his Full Zoan and Hybrid but the same dude apparently cannot use awakening? I refuse to believe this one.
This punch might just push him to awaken but I am not so sure. He is yet to use Acala the Immovable King which is probably an awaken attack.
The man was dishing out lessons on awakening, he definitely has it and would use it. Same scenario with Doflamingo where Luffy sent him crashing and he awoke couple of chapters later.

Status
Not open for further replies.