Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see why ZKK can't happen, especially since Zoro's role isn't quite clear rn. Even if Kaido is defeated and has to be killed later on, Zoro is currently the only swordsman with ACoC (and a possible next PU as well) who can do the job, especially against a very halfdead Kaido. I just don't see why BB or some other third party suddenly appears and kills Kaido, it would be just as random, if not even more.

The only issue is that it's hard imagining how a strawhat kills a villain - well, one of the big antagonists in fact - on panel by beheading him. But at the end, Oda can always bring up something to surprise us either way, not to mention that ZKK theory has some really good core elements.

As an alternative, not related to ZKK, what if Kaido gets basically "sealed" by Luffy punching him at the very depth of the country or later throwing him, with seacuffs, at the huge abyss which Law created via Puncture Wille? Would be quite ironic considering Big Mom fell there too. On top of that, Onigashima could even land there to close the abyss. Considering that it wasn't enough to knock him out or imprisoning him - it always failed - "sealing" him away would be a good alternative against the killing option.

That's what they want

Zoro gonna beat/kill the stronger version of kaido while Luffy fails to KO normal Kaido for good

These guys really don't understand what they're saying
Imagine thinking Luffy won't get to finish kaido at his best but it will be Zoro
It's like thinking Law will beat awakened Doffy while G4 fails to beat base doffy
Unless Luffy is legitimately claimed the victor, while Kaido after regaining consciousness, will try to take down the flower capital in the fashion "if I can't rule over it, I will take it down".

Luffy beats Kaido, Zoro kills him ultimately.

There is still the question what happens to Kaido otherwise. Will he just retreat from Wano and live a happy life? Will he be jailed?

Unless Luffy is legitimately claimed the victor, while Kaido after regaining consciousness, will try to take down the flower capital in the fashion "if I can't rule over it, I will take it down".

Luffy beats Kaido, Zoro kills him ultimately.

There is still the question what happens to Kaido otherwise. Will he just retreat from Wano and live a happy life? Will he be jailed?
Probably satisfied he met joy boy
Becomes newest member of Luffys harem joining Katakuri and Crocodile

ZKK deniers shall explain what happens to Kaido after his defeat. Is he going to Impel Down? Is he going to be jailed in Udon? We all know this ain't happening. The narrative says it's only over when Kaido is dead.
No it doesn't
because kaido himself believes in Joyboy... and he himself believes that Joyboy will be the one to defeat him AKA Luffy
which means after his defeat, he will not stand in Luffy's way or his friends (including Wano)

Can't wait for round 5
Awakened Luffy vs Awakened Kaido, lfg:stealthblack:
Let's hope Kaido shows awakening. Would be trash writing if he doesn't show it at all. I can excuse Big Mom's lack of awakening due to her being a side villain but Kaido is the arc antagonist whose role was highlighted ever since PH. In DR, we've already seen how awakened DF users look like, as well as WCI, basically being treated as foretastes for the big war/battle. I mean, Kaido has maxed out DF stats, Haki stats, even FS, many varieties in his Full Zoan and Hybrid but the same dude apparently cannot use awakening? I refuse to believe this one.

Well Luffy was already dead before he became Nika

Zoro has something to do with Kaido since Kaido is partially responsible for breaking his 30 bones which led him to take that drug which led him to take the drug which put him in life support (And Enma draining his Haki too I think). Zoro also has given Kaido a scar that will never go away

ZKK adds to the character because post TS Oda has build a theme of "Nothing I can't cut" with Zoro and cutting the most durable character/surface/substance in half adds to that

Adding to that
ZKK can lay the ground work for Oda establishing real back ground for Zoro connecting him to Ryuma who is famous for dragon slaying legend. Revealing Ushimaru as his relative would also help that since Zoro will be avenging him.

There are other things too
Nothing you wrote doesn`t answer how will Zoro recover in time to kill Kaido.
Ryuma slay dragon, not Yonko with dragon devil fruit, it`s huge difference.
Big mom is partial responsible for 30 broken bones and I don`t see anyone ever made post about Zoro killing BM.
Zoro already prove that he can cut Kaido.

Nothing you wrote doesn`t answer how will Zoro recover in time to kill Kaido.
Well that is up to Oda to decide. No one asked me for an answer to how Luffy was gonna get up, I didn't tell Oda to create the whole Joy Boy fiasco.

Ryuma slay dragon, not Yonko with dragon devil fruit, it`s huge difference.
Yeah I never said it has to be exact same thing. Dragon is still a dragon right? Or will Wano not accept Zoro as sword God because Kaido isn't pure dragon but Yonko dragon??

Don't get the point here

Big mom is partial responsible for 30 broken bones and I don`t see anyone ever made post about Zoro killing BM.
Big Mom isn't a dragon is she?
I never said Big Mom has nothing to do with Zoro did I?
You said Zoro has nothing to do with Kaido hence I told you what he does

Zoro already prove that he can cut Kaido.
He hasn't proven he can cut Kaido in half can he?
Oden can also cut Kaido so that is just a repeated feat.

Zoro needs to do something unique.

Get my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.