[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That would mean Randyll started as Town - I hinted at my Hider claim Day 1, and Randyll makes no sense as a Hider. The only other argument I can see here is that I am Cersei, recruited Randyll, and then used his sword to confirm myself.
no it just means its part of your role, like illyn payne is part of joeffrys role

Yes, something did.

When I was reading my PM again yesterday , I noticed I made a big mistake.

I misread my abilities - they are Psychologist and 2x Amplifier. I misread this as meaning the Psychologist is a single shot, but it actually means there is no limit.

Therefore I used my Psychologist on YTW yesterday. They did not use a killing action.
Thanks for clearing me, my brother Rob Stark😉

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
yo tan does not kill broki here because broki wanted to lynch ratchet first

only ratchet benefits from that kill

guys, lets end his misery

@Pot Goblin @Dr_Professor83 @Yo Tan Wa @WakandaForever @Kagurashii

vote lynch ratchet
I will say that I did get Heartsbane last night.
No fancy description or anything just the fact that I recived it.

By the way, I realize this doesn't clear Ratchet as Sam anymore. The other swords we've seen this game I've noticed a trend where the swords begin with the original owners such as how oathkeeper went to Jaime and widows wail went to Joffery.

I look up the original owner of heartsbane and I see that it belonged to Sam Tarly's father first as a family heirloom.

And then I realize that the Tarly house is part of house Lannister. A perfect reason to have Heartsbane. It would be exactly like how Joffery had an ability named after a character. It would fit perfectly in the inconsistencies that Gramm talked about without being bastard. My mistake was assuming that Heartsbane belonged to Sam and Sam only, but looking at the origins tells the truth here. It's not Sam Tarly it's House Tarly who would be Lannister Aligned.
:kata:

On top of that, Wakanda proved that Yo didn't submit a killing action. Yet someone died. That narrows it down completley.

Ratchet is the lynch today.

By the way, I realize this doesn't clear Ratchet as Sam anymore. The other swords we've seen this game I've noticed a trend where the swords begin with the original owners such as how oathkeeper went to Jaime and widows wail went to Joffery.

I look up the original owner of heartsbane and I see that it belonged to Sam Tarly's father first as a family heirloom.

And then I realize that the Tarly house is part of house Lannister. A perfect reason to have Heartsbane. It would be exactly like how Joffery had an ability named after a character. It would fit perfectly in the inconsistencies that Gramm talked about without being bastard. My mistake was assuming that Heartsbane belonged to Sam and Sam only, but looking at the origins tells the truth here. It's not Sam Tarly it's House Tarly who would be Lannister Aligned.

On top of that, Wakanda proved that Yo didn't submit a killing action. Yet someone died. That narrows it down completley.

Yeah the part about Tarly is what I said earlier too. Randyll Tarly.

Everything except the sword points towards Ratchet here so I definitely think that may be where I end up lynching today.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

You're just repeating Ekko's nonsense. Cersei having Randyll as an ability doesn't make any sense at all.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
With Joffrey having one it's further evidence BTW. Because if they're not used as a confirmation tool, then they serve some other, grander purpose.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You're just repeating Ekko's nonsense. Cersei having Randyll as an ability doesn't make any sense at all.
:gonope:
House Tarly was a huge Lannister ally.
When you flip it's not going to say that the sword is specifically Cerci's, it's going to say it's House Tarly's as one of your abilities.

Not to mention a big reason I was leaning Yo over you other than the sword was the idea of the Night King. And since it's still speculation that the Night King exists compared to how Cerci is now confirmed, and Yo didn't submit a killing action...

It spells bad news for you.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.