Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we dont know if the reason is so that he dies to Joyboy… What if the reason is so that he kills Joyboy?

btw I’m was on your side that he just wanted to die before this chapter but now im not so sure
You’re overthinking it, Oda pretty much gave us a good idea of Kaido’s character

maybe he will give us more next chapter to clear the doubt

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Isn't pirate Island of fullalead(bb base island) connected to many parts of story
Well
Oden know someone will come
Roger knew someone will surpass them
Kaidou knew someone will defeat him
I think there was a prophecy case
What do you guys think?
It's called cookie-cutter Shounen trope

Isn't pirate Island of fullalead(bb base island) connected to many parts of story
Well
Oden know someone will come
Roger knew someone will surpass them
Kaidou knew someone will defeat him
I think there was a prophecy case
What do you guys think?
Maybe Laughtale tells them that? :zorothink:

Game over

So Kaido being captured many times happened when he was a kid, teen and also after Rocks ended but not when he became top tier.

Kaido is defeated, Onigashima fell and Momo also fell

Joyboy won !

I'd like to see more of Kaido's flashback like when he actually meets Rocks but if this is it, that's cool though just a tad underwhelming.

Hopefully the panels of Luffy knocking Kaido from the sky to the Wano's ground is nice. Pretty impressive considering Kaido busted out that huge flame dragon (obviously advanced armament is the reason hitting it isn't a problem but even so, it's a really powerful punch). I also look forward to the panel with Whitebeard.

I don't know if this is the end. Honestly I think Kaido showing a bit more then Luffy settling things would be nice but if this is all, that's fine as well. I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters since this arc seems to finally be near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.