Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you replied and tried to insult me it is what I wanted and you got baited.
I did not try to insult you at all. You, out of nowhere, tried to trigger me like a kid by attacking the Admirals without their being a reason too and i told you to quit it so that you don't look like a clown.

Now you're pretending like you've managed to bait me to not feel dumb cause you realised how dumb that move of yours actually was.

Except your pont are wrong.

Doflimingo vs crocodile is non haki attack. Sabo got future sight or better coO because Jesus burgress has haki. Appo do t have haki in pre-timeskip.
Jonz literally crack Kuzan ice body. He use haki, yet Kuzan suffer lip bleed. Samw thing as Marco and vista sneak attack on akainu. Because it is haki.

Future sight is you dodge the attack and see the attack coming here . Kuzan, kizaru, katakuri use it.
You clearly didn't understand what I said.

He literally told her he wants her to be his shogun and that Oni’s shouldn’t be friends with humans
The shogun stuff only happened after he decided to start the great war, it was never implied to be his plan ever since she was a child, and the onis not being friends with humans doesnt explain him chaining her since he leaves all the time and still hates humans, that only explains why he kept her isolated

The shogun stuff only happened after he decided to start the great war, it was never implied to be his plan ever since she was a child, and the onis not being friends with humans doesnt explain him chaining her since he leaves all the time and still hates humans, that only explains why he kept her isolated
He chained her to keep her isolated lol, and I’m pretty sure kaido planned to get rid of Orochi at some point

Lowdiffed? Coby was crying seeing the marines die. The entire marineford had to be rebuilt. Shanks negdiffed everyone is the right thing to say. Nobody had the balls to face him.
He didn't cry for the navy but for everyone. They became monsters that moment. But wg low diffed the yonkou. The 6 top tiers were super fine (5 of them were sleeping and trolling).

WG = whole Pirates and not WG = 1 yonkou.

Status
Not open for further replies.