Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not try to insult you at all. You, out of nowhere, tried to trigger me like a kid by attacking the Admirals without their being a reason too and i told you to quit it so that you don't look like a clown.

Now you're pretending like you've managed to bait me to not feel dumb cause you realised how dumb that move of yours actually was.
Lol, why are you writing paragraphs if you were not baited? Why should you be triggered? Are the Ladmirals your family? :gokulaugh:

This chapter is a repeat of Big mom "defeat" in 1039 and more then 100 people fell for it AGAIN
BM was never defeated in ch1039
You guys capping.
Kid and law never did their ultimate mives nor did BM get flashbacks
BTW BM isn't the main villain of this arc.

The battle is over.
Dela with it.

What more do you want from Luffy? Momo? Kaido? They are all exhausted and done
Zoro isn't even awake but somehow he's gonna save the day when Luffy and MoMo already did the job but for you guys it is kot enough

It's not Joyboy but Ryuma who will save Wano cause kaido must keep fighting for some dumb salty issues

Man if WG put their entire forces on a single person how can he be still alive??
But that is a very rare case or you can say an all out war
But still WB was a monster
Wb was a true monster, no gonna deny it.
And yes they put their entire force. Mihawk, kizaru, aokiji, sengoku and garp did nothing. Warlords did nothing.
Without the interference of luffy the MC, it would have been a massacre.

Lol, why are you writing paragraphs if you were not baited? Why should you be triggered? Are the Ladmirals your family? :gokulaugh:
Because i exposed the thought process of your answers and because you realised that you're now trying to pretend like you managed to bait me. Didn't you reply to me in the first place because i was an Admiral fan huh?

Anyways I'm mentally to mature for this, have fun attempting to bait someone else, maybe it works there ;)

Btw: wise men said that emojis are only used when a person feels insecure and doesn't want the opposite side to realise that they were right.

Wb was a true monster, no gonna deny it.
And yes they put their entire force. Mihawk, kizaru, aokiji, sengoku and garp did nothing. Warlords did nothing.
Without the interference of luffy the MC, it would have been a massacre.
And without Squard it would really have been a massacre. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Now the question is, why the fuck does Kaido think only joyboy can beat him?

Like there is no prophecy about a Dragon man veing defeated by Joyboy, why does he think he such hot shit that only Joyboy can beat him?
Its his life.

:seriously:You know people are desperate
Comparing 1039 to this chapter
1039 ended with Kid attacking BM :
No final words from BM, Bm didn't get blown off yet nothing

Here we got everything which says the fight is over

Kaido is done.
There's no last round or whatever you want
You don't answer the simple and important question though, how are we getting rid of Kaido?

He chained her to keep her isolated lol, and I’m pretty sure kaido planned to get rid of Orochi at some point
No, he chained her to keep her in the island, he killed everyome that tried to befriend Yamato to keep her isolated. And like I said it could just be so she could become the shogun, but it was never implied to be the case. He wanted to face Joyboy and the prophecy stated that he would appear at Wano, so he had no reason to leave until BM allied with him and they decided to begin a world war. As far as we know he had no reason to want Orochi dead up until then

Because i exposed the thought process of your answers and because you realised that you're now trying to pretend like you managed to bait me. Didn't you reply to me in the first place because i was an Admiral fan huh?

Anyways I'm mentally to mature for this, have fun attempting to bait someone else, maybe it works there ;)

Btw: wise men said that emojis are only used when a person feels insecure and doesn't want the opposite side to realise that they were right.
You got seriously baited mate. You cannot even forget that and are writing essays.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm wondering if Oda originally had a longer flashback planned for Kaido, something like the Oden one but decided to cut it short to move the plot along and get out of Wano quicker?

Realistically though, he probably just wants to keep hype baiting and milking us and making everyone buy merchandise to try and get all the info they should be getting from the manga. Not to mention the anime putting in extra scenes to make up for the cutting of stuff in the manga but then causing an endless debate on the canonicity of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.