[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we lynch ratchet today
if game doesnt end we lynch pot

its all good man
With Cersei confirmed alive this makes zero sense lol. We’re not doing that.
Do we have anything that actually proves the Night King exists btw? Or are we just speculating?
We have WUs that hint it, but no proof. I just want to find Cersei today lol.

The Broki kill is either Ratchet or someone framing Ratchet.

Between all the new information I’m inclined to believe it’s the later but I don’t want to rush through the day at all. I want us to use the whole day or close to it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
House Tarly was a huge Lannister ally.
When you flip it's not going to say that the sword is specifically Cerci's, it's going to say it's House Tarly's as one of your abilities.
That makes no sense. Tywin offered the smaller houses huge sums of money because he wanted a Lannister Valyrian weapon, and they didn't give him theirs out of pride. There is no way Randyll would just let Cersei have it.

Oh shit I'm actually around during day albeit for limited time.

For future reference, I am Australian so factor that into why I am not around.

I'm not super opposed to ratchet Lynch, purely because her hider targets including me would be clear.

That said, hider is a poor fake claim for scum

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
That makes no sense. Tywin offered the smaller houses huge sums of money because he wanted a Lannister Valyrian weapon, and they didn't give him theirs out of pride. There is no way Randyll would just let Cersei have it.
That's why ability wise it'll say it's a part of House Tarly and not specifically Cerci's. After that flavor doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.