[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't. I've proposed lynching confirmed scum. Would have more sense if I'd pushed YTW yesterday, no?
You wanted Phoenix > Hime. Dofla > Hime.

Yes that’s just going for confirmed scum but also would be a good thing to do to push Hime further through.

Hime cooperated with you.

You wanted us not to flip YTW and already prepared for his town flip by talking about tampered results.

You’ve mentioned Cersei not being in the game (May not have known you’d get that queen WU at the time, if so then I bet that was rough lol)

You’ve repeatedly had us focus on the sword and that the sword has to be from Sam in a way that feels pretty weird in hindsight.

The problem with you being Cersei is everything before that lol. Would mean you’ve always been playing mostly scorched earth for F3/F5 or however far you’d need to go.

So let me get this straight. Your argument is Jaime had a Sword he can give away, Joffrey has a sword, Jon has a sword he can't give away. All this is in the game, just so I can fake claim Sam Tarly.

And this a good, well reasoned argument to you?
Why not? It sounds like the exact kind of punishing meant in the opening post.

If you were willing to believe Cersei was fake it would mean the mountain had a fake ability to send us on a goose chase. What’s the difference lol?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why not? It sounds like the exact kind of punishing meant in the opening post.

If you were willing to believe Cersei was fake it would mean the mountain had a fake ability to send us on a goose chase. What’s the difference lol?
Lol

You think four roles have abilities to set up a fake claim. Not even a strong fake. You've long since abandoned reason. If that's the level of reasoning I can expect today then do us all a favour and just vote for me now. I shouldn't need to explain the difference.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Maybe Im tripping lol. Then who is it?
Not exactly a lot of options for Ol' Ratchet

Blue - Purple
Ekkologix - Confirmed Duelist. Not The Mountain
Pot Goblin - Purple
WakandaForever - Visited Yo
Kagurashii - Cleared throughout the game by Ratchet
Doddsy - Cleared throughout the game by Ratchet
Dr_Professor83 - Purple
Yo Tan Wa - did not kill Broker confirmed by Wakanda

His only path is to attempt to sell Ekko.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Where is my endgame if I'm scum here? I always get lynched F5 at best. Ekko has been the player most insistent on flipping YTW/me, before Hime. With both of us gone he's at F5, very winnable.

YTW is easier. Bussed Cooler essentially, maybe even is a Watcher, doesn't get caught by kill investigations (Cersei always kept her hands clean).

Wakanda can check me tonight anyway. What will I do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.