[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And if he can’t be killed then he can check Ekko lol.

Also you just tried to tell me Cersei could be immune to kill checks which is why TYW isn’t clear lol. So a check clears you but not YTW of Cersei in your mind.
No, I'm saying if cersei being immune to kill checks isn't valid, then when I show up as not having killed tonight, it should still not be valid.

What does NK do if not kill, cult or revive?
I'm not killing players you confirmed that.
My targeted players flipped their respective roles. There're no revives other than Charlie's in the game.
NK will likely have a unique role knowing Gramma so I'm not really here for speculation.

That said, I'm just saying you're not cleared completely. Not that I suspect you or anything.

Why would Cersei, who has basically no ties to House Tarly, have a House Tarly ability? She wouldn't, is the answer.
"Randyll travels to King's Landing at the request on Cersei, the new queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Cersei implores Randyll and the other lords of the Reach to pledge fealty to House Lannister in order to defend Westeros from Daenerys and her combined army of Dothraki and Unsullied."

"Despite his initial objections, Randyll eventually sides with the Lannisters and, together with Jaime and Bronn, leads the main part of the 10,000 men strong Lannister army against Highgarden where they easily take and loot the castle..."

^ Both are excerpts from the GoT Wiki. Doesn't seem like basically no ties, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.