Coronavirus : Pandemic Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
thanks man
how is things on England? ...
I have a friend in England and she said that they didn't took it seriously untill really recently (she said that even recently there were tons of people in the metro wihout masks etc so they are expecting a lot of cases and since they're out of UE they can't get much help atm (maybe someone can confirm)

I have a friend in England and she said that they didn't took it seriously untill really recently (she said that even recently there were tons of people in the metro wihout masks etc so they are expecting a lot of cases and since they're out of UE they can't get much help atm (maybe someone can confirm)
Yep I recall they played the Liverpool Champions League game regularly, which was a foolish asset

H

Homelander

So far not much in UK for now , but we can say the country will go into lockdown soon enough. Its not killing the youth but older people with health history are in big danger .

Worst

Custom title
So far not much in UK for now , but we can say the country will go into lockdown soon enough. Its not affecting youth but older people with health history .
Ye in my city there are 9 cases known and yesterday a lady died and everyone was worried people were going a little crazy assaulting the super markets but then we learned that she was 84Y old and had some resipartion issues already lol (i mean Rip but lol)

H

Homelander

Ye in my city there are 9 cases known and yesterday a lady died and everyone was worried people were going a little crazy assaulting the super markets but then we learned that she was 84Y old and had some resipartion issues already lol (i mean Rip but lol)

Not a good example but humans are like that , it can get to you if you dont know the enemy who has no shape or form .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dunno much about it i spoke with a member of ICU unit , he spoke with his italian counterpart in Milan that they are choosing people between old and young now .
I'm sceptical of the whole thing, that's why I am asking if anyone can point a finger and say I know, personally, people who died from it.
It may be a stronger flu than usual but the media is blowing it out of proportions to cause panic, imo.

H

Homelander

I'm sceptical of the whole thing, that's why I am asking if anyone can point a finger and say I know, personally, people who died from it.
It may be a stronger flu than usual but the media is blowing it out of proportions to cause panic, imo.
People are dying and the cases are being under reported . Most of the cases are from old people dying due to complicated health history !!

It can look like media conspiracy even i thought it was blown up untill i spoke with medical official they are saying media is actually under reporting the situation .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
People are dying and the cases are being under reported . Most of the cases are from old people dying due to complicated health history !!
It can look like media conspiracy even i thought it was blown up untill i spoke with medical official they are saying media is actually under reporting the situation .
150k people die daily and among them, 100k die to old age related issues, regardless of Corona virus.
A stronger flu surely will increase those numbers because old people cant defend against it well.

Surely, I could be wrong and the virus death toll is underreported as you say, it wouldnt be the first time to cover up the real numbers.
Among the thousands of dead people it would be nice if a single person could say that he knew a victim, it would help the credibility along instead of "this guy said that, that guy said this"...

H

Homelander

150k people die daily and among them, 100k die to old age related issues, regardless of Corona virus.
A stronger flu surely will increase those numbers because old people cant defend against it well.

Surely, I could be wrong and the virus death toll is underreported as you say, it wouldnt be the first time to cover up the real numbers.
Among the thousands of dead people it would be nice if a single person could say that he knew a victim, it would help the credibility along instead of "this guy said that, that guy said this"...
I am on same page as you , to be fair WHO and CDC reports the corona symptoms
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

To be fair my colleague and cousin are quarantined due to coronavirus but i can tell you from Ground Zero health care system is in shambles because of lack of ICU bed .

The problem is Corona s treatable , more than 80% people have recovered but less than 20 percent are the one who are dying .

It's not really about how dangerous virus is now , the clog in hospital will cause around the clock to save symptoms that aggrevate due to illness people already suffer .

Last edited by a moderator:
Got sent home from work today after I told my boss I wasn’t feeling well...didn’t even say I have symptoms related to coronavirus, but now I can’t go back until I get tested. Might lose an entire week of pay because of this shit. Precisely why we need Medicare For All/employer- or government-funded sick pay...this won’t ruin my life since I have savings/my girlfriend also works full time, but a lot of lower income folks will die as a direct or indirect result of this.
Wait, you didn't get paid when you were home?

Status
Not open for further replies.