[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's not the same context. Claiming four different roles have swords listed as an ability purely to facilitate a Sam Tarly fake claim is one of the stupidest statements I've come across in Mafia. It's a high bar, too.

In this context it would be real, because Ekko would be scum. You need some time to wake up a bit?
Probably. I’ve not been getting much sleep lol.

There is almost no chance of me going Ekko before you today, so if you think it’s Ekko I’d like a proper case/legacy so that he can be brought to justice next day lol. And preferably one for YTW too lol. Bc if you’re town no way should you trust this thing to the rest of us without you lol.

Ratchet

Also it would be stated in Cersri's role that she'd become Queen after Joffrey. What do I even gain by denying her existence knowing I'll be proven wrong very shortly after?

Ratchet

Probably. I’ve not been getting much sleep lol.

There is almost no chance of me going Ekko before you today, so if you think it’s Ekko I’d like a proper case/legacy so that he can be brought to justice next day lol. And preferably one for YTW too lol. Bc if you’re town no way should you trust this thing to the rest of us without you lol.
You're right, I don't trust people to carry it home given the level of reasoning I'm having to deal with. But my flip should suffice as a legacy, and I don't feel like wasting time talking to a wall. Let me know when I get to hammer please.

You're right, I don't trust people to carry it home given the level of reasoning I'm having to deal with. But my flip should suffice as a legacy, and I don't feel like wasting time talking to a wall. Let me know when I get to hammer please.
We still have to choose between YTW and Ekko if we lynch you and you’re town lol.

You should care about getting the right one no?

Ratchet

I mean from my perspective it's pretty obvious. There is no reason for Ekko to still be alive this far. If he flips town what do I do tomorrow? How do I win this? Can someone explain that to me please?

Otherwise have Wakanda target me tonight, flip Ekko and if the game isn't over I'll vote myself first.

Ratchet

I mean from my perspective it's pretty obvious. There is no reason for Ekko to still be alive this far. If he flips town what do I do tomorrow? How do I win this? Can someone explain that to me please?

Otherwise have Wakanda target me tonight, flip Ekko and if the game isn't over I'll vote myself first.
In this case the scum would be YTW

Doesn’t it work the exact same way in reverse lol?

Lynch you then check/lynch Ekko for same results.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It’s him saying: “oh wow Ratchet was Town and Cersei is someone else. Let’s lynch Dany lol.”
So if Ratchet does flip town what does that mean for Yo?
This looks bad for Ekko but there's still my alignment invest.

Especially since it seems like I would get the same alignment as a result if it was manipulated or it would've outright failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.