Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point here:

9 chapters ago when Big Mom fell, she asked in her thoughts what the One Piece is, and she said that there's a part of the treasure in Wano Kuni.

Now, 9 chapters after, we have the information that there's a bigger reason for Kaido being in Wano for so many years, and it's related directly to the treasure and to Joy Boy.

Besides it all, Oda planned the schedule this year to publish the chapter 1056 (56 = Gomu) in the exact week where the manga will be doing its 25 years anniversary.

There's a big bomb this year, something great as the treasure will be revealed in the next 2 months. Be prepared y'all, as Oda said last year, 2022 will be a great year for One Piece.

:steef::steef:
:finally:

Luffys dream maybe

Interesting point here:

9 chapters ago when Big Mom fell, she asked in her thoughts what the One Piece is, and she said that there's a part of the treasure in Wano Kuni.

Now, 9 chapters after, we have the information that there's a bigger reason for Kaido being in Wano for so many years, and it's related directly to the treasure and to Joy Boy.

Besides it all, Oda planned the schedule this year to publish the chapter 1056 (56 = Gomu) in the exact week where the manga will be doing its 25 years anniversary.

There's a big bomb this year, something great as the treasure will be revealed in the next 2 months. Be prepared y'all, as Oda said last year, 2022 will be a great year for One Piece.

:steef::steef:
If things align, Act 3 could end around the 1053-1055 range (if not sooner), i could imagine 1056 really having some big revelations with Luffy and even Shanks (if Oda decides to address some of that mystery).

But I agree, i could imagine it's his big dream getting revealed.

I bring facts and you bring headcanons as coping mechanism, that's the difference between you and me, kiddo. Oh pardon me, "big boy"
What headcannon? Bakainu stopping Kizaru is headcannon? Bakainu getting two shotted by WB is headcannon? Bakainu needing Squard's help is headcannon? Bakainu stopped by Shanks is headcannon? Do you think Luffy will be without haki and awakening when he faces him again? Get your coping mechanism ready, loser.

Sabo existence is to take the guilt and the burden to avenge Ace from Luffy

Luffy isn't fighting Akainu to avenge Ace nor to prove himself he's now powerful.

The dude just beat the current top 1, why would he fight Akainu for?
What does Akainu has to do with Joyboy? Or being PK? You don't need to beat admirals to be PK when you're Yonko level

Sabo existence is to take the guilt and the burden to avenge Ace from Luffy

Luffy isn't fighting Akainu to avenge Ace nor to prove himself he's now powerful.

The dude just beat the current top 1, why would he fight Akainu for?
What does Akainu has to do with Joyboy? Or being PK? You don't need to beat admirals to be PK when you're Yonko level
Tell that to a Bakainutard.

What headcannon? Bakainu stopping Kizaru is headcannon? Bakainu getting two shotted by WB is headcannon? Bakainu needing Squard's help is headcannon? Bakainu stopped by Shanks is headcannon? Do you think Luffy will be without haki and awakening when he faces him again? Get your coping mechanism ready, loser.
None of these things are comparable to getting bullied to the point of self-harm. Luffy will forever be Akainu's favorite bully victim. Killed his brother before his eyes, permanently marked him as his territory and gave him PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.