Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is how badly Papazuki bullied Goofy. Bullied him so hard he got PTSD and started self-harming himself and would have given up his dream without Papa Jinbe. Bullying was so harsh Akainu still lives rent free in Goofy's head that dude's scar starts throbbing at the slight mention of Akainu's name two years later You're fucking done, kiddo. Keep spamming your retarded muh afraid of samurai and shanks meme to cope like it's in any way comparable to the mental breakdown Wakainu put your fav through. But hey everyone need coping mechanism.
Idk why people think Luffy and Akainu aren't fighting. He's basically Luffy's archenemy at this point in the series. Akainu is responsible for killing his brother and breaking him down to nothing.

Yes, Blackbeard will probably surpass this I'm sure. That is very obvious, but people downplaying Akainu at this point are weird as fuck.

I don't mind if people want more fight with his awakening or a few more moves (that's totally within reason I suppose), but like this battle has been pretty crazy for almost 2 years. To call it rushed or anticlimactic is weird to me. Especially when getting G5 at this point feels like a bonus on top of all the fighting Luffy has done since Chapter 1000.

It's the most action paneling Oda has ever done in this series, the raid alone is almost as long as Dressrosa and its purely fighting.
I had the same problem with I don't know lack of tension during this final part so I decided to binge Luffy's fight.

The result was... Well better. Of course I felt the most tension reading 1042 but this battle has been quite red hot and enjoyable for the most part.

For now I am pretty satisfied but if we could get a little bit more fighting I would love it as well.

Even in a Sasuke x Naruto style where both are just exhausted and just throwing punches at each other lol

Idk why people think Luffy and Akainu aren't fighting. He's basically Luffy's archenemy at this point in the series. Akainu is responsible for killing his brother and breaking him down to nothing.

Yes, Blackbeard will probably surpass this I'm sure. That is very obvious, but people downplaying Akainu at this point are weird as fuck.
There's no akainu vs luffy
Same way there won't be zoro vs mihawk

These fights won't happen.
Oda scratched those fights

It's literal due to emperors vs admirals agenda, this is why people say retarded like akainu being a side villain for sabo to defeat lol.
Also Oda made a huge deal on archenemy and the symbolism of aching scars in the series. Guess who the only villain to inflict a scar that still throbs on Luffy?

This has been happening for the entire series with the only exceptions being the end of the Grand Line adventure on Sabaody and Marineford. I won't set any expectations but I can see Oda bringing more death now in the end of the New World adventure.
I wouldn’t expect anything with deaths with Oda. No major figure died in a Yonkou battle. You really think anyone’s gonna die after Wano? Don’t think so. The only death that’s gonna happen is Luffy by the end of the series lol.

This is how badly Papazuki bullied Goofy. Bullied him so hard he got PTSD and started self-harming himself and would have given up his dream without Papa Jinbe. Bullying was so harsh Akainu still lives rent free in Goofy's head that dude's scar starts throbbing at the slight mention of Akainu's name two years later You're fucking done, kiddo. Keep spamming your retarded muh afraid of samurai and shanks meme to cope like it's in any way comparable to the mental breakdown Wakainu put your fav through. But hey everyone need coping mechanism.
Be happy Akainu will have a fight on screen coz if Sabo didn't exist
He'd be mid diffed by Luffy

Oh so you are brining this when He has smacked Kaido? Also why don't you go and see how he needed squard to injure a dying WB but still got two shot like a loser. Also go see how shanks stopped him and made him loom like a bitch. I am fucking done? You are wrong, loser. The only one that needs to cope is you, moron. The next time Luffy meets your father Bakainu, you'll see what happens. Calling me a kid, what are you midget? Do you even have a brain? Meme? Your father Bakainu has said that moron. Or half blind and half illiterate that you missed the part where he stopped Lizaru from going to wano? Dont act smart punk.

Thematically, Akainu is the one Luffy needs to overcome more than anybody else. The events of Marineford live rent-free in his mind and have left irremovable scars on both mind and body. The only opponent to break the will of the king is him. To argue that Luffy will not fight Akainu is proposterous. Ultimately, Oda tends to care more for the thematic justice than the actual power-levels. Luffy and Akainu will fight and it won't be a simple stomp.

Oh so you are brining this when He has smacked Kaido? Also why don't you go and see how he needed squard to injure a dying WB but still got two shot like a loser. Also go see how shanks stopped him and made him loom like a bitch. I am fucking done? You are wrong, loser. The only one that needs to cope is you, moron. The next time Luffy meets your father Bakainu, you'll see what happens. Calling me a kid, what are you midget? Do you even have a brain? Meme? Your father Bakainu has said that moron. Or half blind and half illiterate that you missed the part where he stopped Lizaru from going to wano? Dont act smart punk.
Hahaha you're so damn mad . Luffy got bullied to self-harm by "Bakazuki" and nothing will change that.

I had the same problem with I don't know lack of tension during this final part so I decided to binge Luffy's fight.

The result was... Well better. Of course I felt the most tension reading 1042 but this battle has been quite red hot and enjoyable for the most part.

For now I am pretty satisfied but if we could get a little bit more fighting I would love it as well.

Even in a Sasuke x Naruto style where both are just exhausted and just throwing punches at each other lol
Agreed. If people take a step back and look at the package as a whole, the entire raid fight is not a bad one at all. We'll see where this goes.

Interesting point here:

9 chapters ago when Big Mom fell, she asked in her thoughts what the One Piece is, and she said that there's a part of the treasure in Wano Kuni.

Now, 9 chapters after, we have the information that there's a bigger reason for Kaido being in Wano for so many years, and it's related directly to the treasure and to Joy Boy.

Besides it all, Oda planned the schedule this year to publish the chapter 1056 (56 = Gomu) in the exact week where the manga will be doing its 25 years anniversary.

There's a big bomb this year, something great as the treasure will be revealed in the next 2 months. Be prepared y'all, as Oda said last year, 2022 will be a great year for One Piece.

:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.