[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, question for the group, it you were the duelist and dueled someone, so it is you v someone, would you consider yourself targeted by the duel?

i.e. if Cersei was the duelist and dueled, would the Mountain then take her place?

The role swap part of it leads me to think no, as if he lost the duel then Cersei would be fucked, no?
I think you’d flip Cersei lol. Bc you did the targeting.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Only if you don't know the flavour, maybe. The Tarly's aren't even relevant enough to be a specific ability for Cersei here.
nah ratcher Cersei gets what she wants and commands who she wants. including head of house tarly

this is a game and for the purpose of it. things happen to allow for you to have a nice fake claim

cersei fits hider too

Emil

Certified Memelord
So let me get this straight. Your argument is Jaime had a Sword he can give away, Joffrey has a sword, Jon has a sword he can't give away. All this is in the game, just so I can fake claim Sam Tarly.

And this a good, well reasoned argument to you?
yes town had someone that can give a sword and someone that cant
mafia too
and the jaimie is done to confuse us with sam
its well done tbh

also the way u claimed sam is kekelord

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where is my endgame if I'm scum here? I always get lynched F5 at best. Ekko has been the player most insistent on flipping YTW/me, before Hime. With both of us gone he's at F5, very winnable.

YTW is easier. Bussed Cooler essentially, maybe even is a Watcher, doesn't get caught by kill investigations (Cersei always kept her hands clean).

Wakanda can check me tonight anyway. What will I do then?
i am offering to get lynched tomorow kek

Status
Not open for further replies.