Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these things are comparable to getting bullied to the point of self-harm. Luffy will forever be Akainu's favorite bully victim. Killed his brother before his eyes, permanently marked him as his territory and gave him PTSD
Lmao. Talk of the present loser. Luffy is about to defeat Kaido and here you are proving yourself to be a brainless loser by bringing pretimeskip event. Why isn't Bakainu here fighting Kaido if he was that great? It is easy to hide behind 100000 marines and Sichibukai and sneak attack people than take them head on.

if Zoro vs Mihawk doesn't happen

I will call One Piece and Oda complete trash for the rest of my life

and the One Piece fandom defenders can't stop me

Most idiotic decision ever
I wouldn't pay attention to what he's saying. It makes zero narrative sense to avoid these confrontations lol. It's been set up for years.

Some of these people built themselves the headcanon that Blackbeard and his crew will kill Shanks and Mihawk, and that Shiryu will magically become Zoro's new arch rival. In fact, I'd argue that Shiryu being the likely Zoro fight anyway suggests that Blackbeard might not even be the final antagonist of the series, but if I say it too much the brigade comes after me:kayneshrug:

I think it’ll be fascinating for Usopps development with how he’s been portrayed in Wano and Luffy and Shanks meeting going well ( I don’t think they’re fighting yet) and something happens where Yasopp says he’s not impressed and he arrives at Elbaf at his lowest point since Water 7

Lmao. Talk of the present loser. Luffy is about to defeat Kaido and here you are proving yourself to be a brainless loser by bringing pretimeskip event. Why isn't Bakainu here fighting Kaido if he was that great? It is easy to hide behind 100000 marines and Sichibukai and sneak attack people than take them head on.
A few weeks ago in-story Goofy was still sweating and throbbing at the mere mention of Papazuki's name . Seems pretty recent to me, smartass

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I have a question about Blackbeard's base - in Chapter 925 we see a panel like this:

Now we got the information that:

"Kaido rampages in Hachinosu island (Blackbeard's base island). "

So it's the same island? This island has two names or what ?

:neesama::choppawhat::memehm:
When did he rampage again? I think it's meant to be the same island, but you'd think we would see the effects on the island if Kaido went there to wreck shit :zorothink:

Idk how Oda could do that though. I’d prefer Usopp to be the one it doesn’t go well for to be perfectly honest. But both could work but idk how well that would flow with Wano ending
Tbh I'd like both. There's conflict there especially for Usopp

Take a look at my sig post why I don't think it might not go well. Shanks is definitely hiding something from Luffy, plus dialogue from Luffy suggests he wants to fight him legitimately anyway.

Tbh I'd like both. There's conflict there especially for Usopp

Take a look at my sig post why I don't think it might not go well. Shanks is definitely hiding something from Luffy, plus dialogue from Luffy suggests he wants to fight him legitimately anyway.
Yhhh I just don’t see their first fight being an immediate fight like that. The Shanks fight seems like it’s gonna be some sort of arranged fight in an arranged location more then one that just breaks out but maybe that’s just me

Status
Not open for further replies.