• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have that much info about xebec
So IA m gonna put the current powerscaling
Roger=xebec~WB~Kaidou~luffy~shanks~mihawk~bigmom
I am not adding Garp or sengoku but they can be WB level in their prime

Idk why people think Luffy and Akainu aren't fighting. He's basically Luffy's archenemy at this point in the series. Akainu is responsible for killing his brother and breaking him down to nothing.

Yes, Blackbeard will probably surpass this I'm sure. That is very obvious, but people downplaying Akainu at this point are weird as fuck.
So luffy in MF will fight akainu for 50 chapters taking other things then directly fight BB for another chapters?

Nah Akainu is FM and tied to MF. He doesn't represents 700 years of oppression or anything that is Imu sama

We don't have that much info about xebec
So IA m gonna put the current powerscaling
Roger=xebec~WB~Kaidou~luffy~shanks~mihawk>bigmom
I am not adding Garp or sengoku but they can be WB level in their prime

While other Admirals failed to do to pre tine skip luffy

Akainu had chance because of pre skip luffy because current luffy fodderizes him
I'm going to answer this one without trolling
I wasn't even thinking powerscaling.
I already conceded Kaido is top 1 with his current feats and overall portrayal.
But Oda still chose for Akainu to be the only one to have scarred Luffy. With how much this arc made a big deal out of the scar Oden gave to Kaido, and how Shanks talked about Blackbeard scars still aching I do think this means something. I just don't buy Akainu being side villain for Sabo.
In my mind it's perfectly possible for Luffy and Akainu to have an intense fight without having him being top 1. Luffy likely won't get THAT much more powerful than he is now. A high diff that last 3-4 chapters sounds that ludicrous? Heck, with Magma lethality Oda could have Akainu nerf Luffy either by trickery or an unpredictable movemove at the beginning of the fight. Or maybe some weird G5 drawback
People think I want Akainu vs Luffy because I want to prove he's top 1.
I want Akainu vs Luffy because I don't give a a shit about Sabo as Akainu opponent, I'd take nerfed Luffy vs Akainu over that.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
actually if momo aged up and got stronger and kaido is defeated and needs to be killed, what's stopping momo from doing it? Kaido killed his dad so the son kills him etc etc. I don't think Kaido is going to die but it makes more sense than ZKK I think

G

Gorosei Informer

100% agree with this post. People vastly underestimate the importance of the character and what it all means for Luffy. We are certainly in foe a good time, since he's been at least teasing his mysteriousness (which usually indicates that there are just things we clearly do not know about the character, usually in a negative connotation considering his interactions with the Gorosei).
Thank you! I really want to see an interesting contrast of ideals/beliefs with Luffy and Dragon and Luffy with Shanks, much like Luffy and Garp. Luffy said he would take down Shanks or so and it would be much more interesting if Luffy and Shanks didn't see eye to eye and Shanks even felt Luffy needed some guidance, maybe even aggressively or needs to be stopped.

Shanks is looking foward to meeting Luffy though ofc but Oda has subtely been making him seem sinister when he shows panels of him like that and in the colour spreads too.

The fact we don't know his full name, he might be a potential D , why he has asword name Gryphon and what it could imply and he could even be the son of Xebec are all very interesting possibilities.

Oda really wants to mess with us in the depiction of Shanks and test/challenge our faith in him too imo. IIRC we never found out what Roger's final words were to Shanks or so, what he said in private to him?

Shanks is one of the most fascinating and as you said, mysterious characters in the series and he's truly going to be one of the most interesting overall by the end imo, including because of his connections and importance to Luffy too ofc.

I still have high hopes for him, for what its worth. Shanks has been one of my biggest wishes/hopes for OP, one of my biggest mysteries that needs solving and characters I want to see most right from when I started OP to this very day. A character 25+ years in the making. Oda is saving him for the endgame for good, great reasons even ofc.

Him and Mihawk are really going to deliver, I hope so, I really hope so. I think there's still a lot more to see of Kaido and even Big Mom too retroactively, like Oda has been doing with Ace and Whitebeard post humously/past their deaths too, so I'm sure Oda could flesh them out even more in future and probably will too. Same with King hopefully too and even Queen. Jack may be a lost cause though lol.

:cheers::fujilaugh::endthis::jackcopium::myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.