Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's what the story implies
A lot of people here try to argue against it with "muh portrayal" despite the fact that most of those same people were the ones who thought Kaido wouldn't lose
BM didnt even use AdvCoC , also shes obviously not defeated , same for Kaido.
Dont be prisoner of the moment and think
NO sun rising
NO 9 shadows
Oda said Kaido wont be defeated by a strong punch
ITS OBVIOUS
As crazy as this might sound, not every theory needs to come true

Xebec was leading a very young rocks crew with members who were nowhere near their primes it still took the combined efforts of the WG and Roger pirates to defeat them. Xebec was truly a monster

Whitebeard: "You got Xebec's attention. He wants to meet you."

Kaido: "If he's strong enough, I can be his partner."

Whitebeard: "He is stronger than you think."

The WSC does not want to be subordinate, but even new ally it has already thought out loud.

KID-KAIDOU is Xebec’s strongest ally.

KAIDO to the extreme. LOL

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas
From where you got that am I missing something

G

Gorosei Informer

volume covers : 70-76-95
"Shanks not evil or at least shady though!"

:jackcopium::pepecopium:

Shanks and his crew set a shocking, tense precedent at the beginning of the series despite how jovial they are. They aren't fucking around despite being so laissez faire/casual/lax or whatever. They aren't playing pirate games and they do take shit seriously, work hard and play hard or something like that.

Shanks or one of his crewmates took Kidds arm and Shanks himself hates cocky newstarts just like Kidd and has been described as having an unstoppable wrath/being unstoppable when furious. Plus we still don't know how he got Kaido to turn back so seemingly easily and nobody dared to fuck with him at Marineford too.

We may not find out what happened with him and Kaido until his arc too unfortunately.

Also now with Film Red, regardless of how canon it is, it still makes Shanks look even more suspect/dodgy but it was always implied as he knew of Yasopp's situation and willingly sought him out and recruited him too.

Shanks is not so golden as a lot of people love to think he is, hes not some completely mortal/heroic good guy but is a good person still. A very good person even but just willing and will do whats necessary for the greater good too, almost like an anti hero even.

I can't wait until Oda really delves into his character and psyche and doesn't fuck it up I hope, especially for the especially irrational sadists/haters who want him to just get offscreened and killed too.

"Purely good" characters get complains of being too boring on here by some too, Shanks being more morally neutral would make him more interesting potentially, more complex and such. Or at least somewhat shady as said ofc.

Shanks and Blackbeard have always carried the genuine pirate vibes for me, Big Mom too somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.