Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda simply had killed Kinemon and Kiku when he had the perfect opportunities, for example, the weight of that fight would be thousand times superior

Kaido didn't took away anything from Luffy, like Akainu did by killing Ace for example

But actually its just about "The people of Wano, including my friends, are suffering and starving and i don't want that"

It's not bad, but it could be MUCH better if Oda wasn't so reluctant at killing characters (meanwhile he doesn't care about introducing 100 new characters)
This is going to sound odd, but so much of OP just feels like filler

Its like Luffy is always fighting other people's antagonists. Kaido is really Momo and the samurai's antagonist, but Luffy has to be the one to beat him because Luffy is the MC.

GUYS I FOUND A WAY THAT ZORO AND MIHAWK WILL FIGHT A DEATH BATTLE
MIHAWK HAVE TO JOIN BB PIRATES
I SOLVED IT:optimistic:
Or an even simpler guess is just allying with Shanks, because that's his only known association. Beckman exudes much more of a Sanji parallel anyway (i.e not even a swordsman) and Blackbeard already has Shiryu.

But to assume that is to also be open to Shanks being the final antagonist for Luffy, which many people can't seem to get behind in this fanbase. Time will tell:kayneshrug:

Y
Or an even simpler guess is just allying with Shanks, because that's his only known association. Beckman exudes much more of a Sanji parallel anyway (i.e not even a swordsman) and Blackbeard already has Shiryu.

But to assume that is to also be open to Shanks being the final antagonist for Luffy, which many people can't seem to get behind in this fanbase. Time will tell:kayneshrug:
Yep but that's also a possibility

Whitebeard:

かって〝海賊王〟ロジャーと唯一互角に戦った伝説の 〝怪物〟なんだ加

かって - Once, first time
"海賊王〟 - Pirate King
ロジャーと - With Roger
唯 - only
互角に戦っ - fought evenly
た伝説の - The legendary
〝怪物〟 - Monster

literally fought once, Just ONCE equally with Roger, in fact we've seen It in the manga and It was not fight to the death:

They Just made some bruises to each other, It was not a 100% fight until the death, It was a Clash.

While my boy Garp:

"Nearly killed each other so many times"
Whitebeard vs Roger fought ONCE and their fight never ended with them nearly dying like Roger and Garp fights.

Then we have Rocks.
Xebec was Roger's greatest rival and because of him Garp and Roger fought alongside each other.

Whitebeard < Garp < Xebec

This Is what manga tells us.
imagine copy pasting a post of someone using google translate to try and debunk wb = roger :suresure:

I
One of your boyfriends was the one that brought up Mihawk in the first place, how much of a stupid anti are you, now it's forbidden to say that Mihawk will fight Zoro? Take your meds you mindbroken schizo.
No I am not saying that it was my mistake I didn't read previous comment
Luffy vs akainu
And Zoro vs mihawk are inevitable

Status
Not open for further replies.