• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a shit midd fan and latakuri fan poser

COPE
:suresure:

You are another toxic fan who write whatever
Spam the usual statements and posts with extreme wank of kaido
You guys are the reasons why people hate Kaido.

There's a difference between accepting the reality and coping

:milaugh: imagine thinking I hate kaido or am not a fan of kaido cause I'm not a spammer or extreme wanker like you

:gokulaugh:you trying too hard.
Weren't you the one who was ready to drop kaido from your fav lists ?
Fake fan

Nothing will change the fact kaido lost.
Oda ended the battle.

It's literal due to emperors vs admirals agenda, this is why people say retarded like akainu being a side villain for sabo to defeat lol.
Also Oda made a huge deal on archenemy and the symbolism of aching scars in the series. Guess who the only villain to inflict a scar that still throbs on Luffy?
Only that Oden was killed. Luffy got over Ace' death and remembered who he is living for; his friends. Ace accepted dying as a pirate, and Shanks said a man should look forward after he cried.

Narratively, what's the point of Luffy facing Akainu bar "Akainu gave him a trauma pre TS (which he overcame)"? Post Wano, Luffy will be >= Kaido, overcoming everything Kaido had to offer (monstrous physicals, Haki, also island level magma-like fire). What is Akainu's role here exactly? Especially if he faces Blackbeard earlier to further hone his Haki to overcome the Yami hax.

What a weird conclusion.

"Joyboy is gonna whoop my ass someday."
He probably became a fanboy after finding out something in relation to him. He never believed he was Joyboy, just that he's been waiting for "Joyboy" to be the person who can surpass him.

Now the question is, how did he find this out and why is it actually important to him lol. It also begs the question of what Oda does with later antagonists, because Kaido is clearly not going to be the "strongest" for long, otherwise he would have been the final antagonist of the series, which he is not.

Or an even simpler guess is just allying with Shanks, because that's his only known association. Beckman exudes much more of a Sanji parallel anyway (i.e not even a swordsman) and Blackbeard already has Shiryu.

But to assume that is to also be open to Shanks being the final antagonist for Luffy, which many people can't seem to get behind in this fanbase. Time will tell:kayneshrug:

the last thing anyone should expect from mihawk is him asking someone for help

Only that Oden was killed. Luffy got over Ace' death and remembered who he is living for; his friends. Ace accepted dying as a pirate, and Shanks said a man should look forward after he cried.

Narratively, what's the point of Luffy facing Akainu bar "Akainu gave him a trauma pre TS (which he overcame)"? Post Wano, Luffy will be >= Kaido, overcoming everything Kaido had to offer (monstrous physicals, Haki, also islans level magma-like fire). What is Akainu's role here exactly? Especially if he faces Blackbeard earlier to further hone his Haki to overcome the Yami hax.
Let's face it Luffy is a hero. He is written to be one. What he's doing rn for Wano he'll do for the entire world in the future.

What narrative Akainu vs Luffy has apart from their personal beef?

Akainu is just like Kaido an oppressor but on a global scale as he's ruling the world's military which again watches over every part of the One piece world.

Luffy defeats Imu and dethrones the WG, what happens after that when nobody takes care of Akainu?
Will he just be voted out of office ? Will he retire ?

Akainu has to be beaten and what narrative point does it serve for Sabo to do that. I see no reason that makes more sense for Sabo to be his oponnent than Luffy.

Luffy never gave two shits about the Void century, but Dragon does.

Concerning the PL point, again, if Oda wants it something like Power levels will not stand in his way to make it reality.

Now the question is, how did he find this out and why is it actually important to him lol. It also begs the question of what Oda does with later antagonists, because Kaido is clearly not going to be the "strongest" for long, otherwise he would have been the final antagonist of the series, which he is not.
Yeah that's my point. I know that this chapter is supposed to create more questions, but they're questions about Kaido. When else would it make sense to answer them?

Also, as far as strongest goes it's easy: the next time Oda can raise the threat level simply by having Luffy fight on his own. More clever than trying to bend over backwards to take Kaido's distinction

Narratively, what's the point of Luffy facing Akainu bar "Akainu gave him a trauma pre TS (which he overcame)"? Post Wano, Luffy will be >= Kaido, overcoming everything Kaido had to offer (monstrous physicals, Haki, also islans level magma-like fire). What is Akainu's role here exactly? Especially if he faces Blackbeard earlier to further hone his Haki to overcome the Yami hax.
Luffy accepted Ace's death, but him sweating and his scar throbbing at the mention of Akainu's name shows that he did not get over Marineford events. Oda couldnt be more clear.
About what can Akainu give... Not everything is about powerscaling. The dynamic Luffy shares with Kaido is completely different from the one he has with Akainu. Kaido killed nobody close to Luffy in front of his eyes, and I really doubt Luffy and Akainu would be laughing about how much fun they're having while fighting.
I simply don't understand that argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.