• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"Cause flaming dragon is useless against her
His dragon powers are useless all, she counters them...wont hurt her even
Kaido needs adcoc to hurt her. "

Look at these comments, and then you still feel entitled to call someone a TROLL.

A bunch of garbage cans with 0 lethality and less physical strength than Kaidou and with 0 advanced haki are breaking the fat girl's arm, but Kaidou with extreme lethality and an Ap capable of fucking an island are doing nothing with LIGMOM.

Kaido has three island level feats, Linlin has non. Kaido has fought more people than her and hasn’t lost by attrition. Linlin begs Law to stop and is afraid of Kidd’s AP. Kaido ate Zoro’s Asur, CoC G4 and is facing island level blows.

They are in different tiers.
Lol island lebel feats are useless 1v1 against someone who counters them.
Boro breath? Useless. Countered by fulgora or prometheus

What did those island level do to luffy? Nothing much.
Got tanked easily and BM skin> G5 durability
G5 has endurance above linkin or equal bit it stamina sucks

Kaido needed cheapshot to beat adcoc Luffy
While BM beat awakened kid and awakened law without needing distractions.

You wanna go this route?
BM tanked island level attacks too lol
Ashura won't do much to abM
Law could bleed kaido but couldn't make BM bleed until he got awakened.
Same with Kid, he needed awakening to hurt BM.

"Fought more people" those retainers are trash to BM or any yonko. Next

Base kaido already can't beat base Linlin
Dragon kaido is useless vs Linlin.
Only thing left is hybrid kaido and kaido needs adcoc to hurt her.

So the battle is already high diff

G

Gorosei Informer

Jack's gonna have his comeback soon. :jackcopium:
Chapter 1050 definitely not spoilers courtesy of Bludon of JinbeiPark Forums

Cover Page - The Intruders of Cacao Island are finally shown after all this baiting. It's clearly Pedro and Pekoms but they are in silhouettes because reasons.

- In an amazing double spread, Calamity Jack The Drought gets up and through a truly bewildering transformation, awakens his Devil Fruit into the Mythical Zou Zou No Mi : Model Ganesha.

- As the alliance looks on in fear, Jack lets out a victorious trumpet and bellow with his trunk, followed by the booming speech: "Since when where you under the impression that Kaido-sama had no 4th calamity? That he had no Ace and trump card? Since when did you assume King was the strongest Calamity and Right Hand of Kaido sama?"

- Jack has taken on a truly terrifying size now, making him equal in size to Zunesha and in another unexpected amazing double spread, he proceeds to get revenge on Zunesha by grabbing their trunk and shoulder throwing them at the capital, thus rendering the alliance's attempts to save the capital futile ironically.

- Kaido, King and Queen (who was launched to the moon by Sanji's Ifrit Jambe) are all roused by hearing Jack's victory trumpet, the trumpets of liberation and rise up in a new found determination to succeed and conquer.

- They all spontaneously awaken their Devil Fruits too and Queen with the help of Enel, uses giant thrusters he attached to the moon and Enel's DF as a battery to make the moon rapidly plummet to the Earth/whatever the fucking planet One Piece world is and thus leading us to discover who the imposter representing Enel healing the Scabbards was too.

- Little did the Fraud Hat alliance know, the DAWN PATROL was here and ready to bring upon the true Dawn themselves.

- Orochi is confirmed alive anyway because fuck you and he awakens his DF, giving each head its own unique elemental power and making himself virtually indestructible to sword slashes especially, unless some legendary forgotten sword wielded conveniently by the son of a legendary samurai is used on him, whilst he is drunken on enchanted/blessed sake, brewed by the daughter of that same samurai.*

- Jack turns to Kaido and says "Worroro, you did well my captain, I am proud of you but it's time to show you what your strongest calamity and best son you never had can do, I will make you proud my hononary father!"

-Jack proceeds to take down the whole alliance, starting with Luffy and everybody else in quick succession after him. He finally uses named attacks, all beginning with the words "The Strongest".

-As the entire Fraudhat alliance lay defeated, the final remaining CP0 member takes off his mask, all to reveal a familiar face! It's Mr Morj! Morj cackles with sinister laughter and says, "FINALLY, the raid has failed! For all of those who doubted me, you shall suffer another 16 years of torment in this arc! Welcome to my world, welcome to [Peak Fiction!] @Goodman Grey appears and proceeds to viciously make out with Morj over their long awaited, agonishingly difficult to achieve victory, in the most horrendous and uncalled double spread which is not a euphemism!

-Break next week, the next week after that and also the week after that one just because.

*Note from Editors: Okami developers please don't sue, we're already sorry about Yamato's Devil Fruit! Also Carrot is still absent because Naito won't stop fapping to her and it's creeping the rest of us and Oda out.

@Lance @Scotch\No.3/ You're welcome!

A bunch of garbage cans with 0 lethality and less physical strength than Kaidou and with 0 advanced haki are breaking the fat girl's arm, but Kaidou with extreme lethality and an Ap capable of fucking an island are doing nothing with LIGMOM.
Big Mom feels the need to coat her arm with armament against the DR version of Luffy's Kong Gun. Big Mom falling off the plateau made her whole family panic despite knowing her durability, with Zeus having to catch her.

Yeah. A Haoshoku Bagua is cracking her skull.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol island lebel feats are useless 1v1 against someone who counters them.
Boro breath? Useless. Countered by fulgora or prometheus

What did those island level do to luffy? Nothing much.
Got tanked easily and BM skin> G5 durability
G5 has endurance above linkin or equal bit it stamina sucks

Kaido needed cheapshot to beat adcoc Luffy
While BM beat awakened kid and awakened law without needing distractions.

You wanna go this route?
BM tanked island level attacks too lol
Ashura won't do much to abM
Law could bleed kaido but couldn't make BM bleed until he got awakened.
Same with Kid, he needed awakening to hurt BM.

"Fought more people" those retainers are trash to BM or any yonko. Next

Base kaido already can't beat base Linlin
Dragon kaido is useless vs Linlin.
Only thing left is hybrid kaido and kaido needs adcoc to hurt her.

So the battle is already high diff
Mid diff, Kaido makes Linlin look like an embarrassment. No wonder he calls her pathetic

It's Kaido > BM for me
Even if it was Kaido >= BM then it'd be embarassing for Kaido considering that Linlin's dream doesn't even involve fighting anyone lol
Well tell Oda that cause he doesn't see BM way below kaido.
Or else kaido won't think fighting BM is a deadly match

I wonder how can a mid diff battle be deadly
Why they can split the skies if BM is mid diff "per feats" which they canr understand most attacks kaido used won't work on BM

Chapter 1050 definitely not spoilers courtesy of Bludon of JinbeiPark Forums

Cover Page - The Intruders of Cacao Island are finally shown after all this baiting. It's clearly Pedro and Pekoms but they are in silhouettes because reasons.

- In an amazing double spread, Calamity Jack The Drought gets up and through a truly bewildering transformation, awakens his Devil Fruit into the Mythical Zou Zou No Mi : Model Ganesha.

- As the alliance looks on in fear, Jack lets out a victorious trumpet and bellow with his trunk, followed by the booming speech: "Since when where you under the impression that Kaido-sama had no 4th calamity? That he had no Ace and trump card? Since when did you assume King was the strongest Calamity and Right Hand of Kaido sama?"

- Jack has taken on a truly terrifying size now, making him equal in size to Zunesha and in another unexpected amazing double spread, he proceeds to get revenge on Zunesha by grabbing their trunk and shoulder throwing them at the capital, thus rendering the alliance's attempts to save the capital futile ironically.

- Kaido, King and Queen (who was launched to the moon by Sanji's Ifrit Jambe) are all roused by hearing Jack's victory trumpet, the trumpets of liberation and rise up in a new found determination to succeed and conquer.

- They all spontaneously awaken their Devil Fruits too and Queen with the help of Enel, uses giant thrusters he attached to the moon and Enel's DF as a battery to make the moon rapidly plummet to the Earth/whatever the fucking planet One Piece world is and thus leading us to discover who the imposter representing Enel healing the Scabbards was too.

- Little did the Fraud Hat alliance know, the DAWN PATROL was here and ready to bring upon the true Dawn themselves.

- Orochi is confirmed alive anyway because fuck you and he awakens his DF, giving each head its own unique elemental power and making himself virtually indestructible to sword slashes especially, unless some legendary forgotten sword wielded conveniently by the son of a legendary samurai is used on him, whilst he is drunken on enchanted/blessed sake, brewed by the daughter of that same samurai.*

- Jack turns to Kaido and says "Worroro, you did well my captain, I am proud of you but it's time to show you what your strongest calamity and best son you never had can do, I will make you proud my hononary father!"

-Jack proceeds to take down the whole alliance, starting with Luffy and everybody else in quick succession after him. He finally uses named attacks, all beginning with the words "The Strongest".

-As the entire Fraudhat alliance lay defeated, the final remaining CP0 member takes off his mask, all to reveal a familiar face! It's Mr Morj! Morj cackles with sinister laughter and says, "FINALLY, the raid has failed! For all of those who doubted me, you shall suffer another 16 years of torment in this arc! Welcome to my world, welcome to [Peak Fiction!] @Goodman Grey appears and proceeds to viciously make out with Morj over their long awaited, agonishingly difficult to achieve victory, in the most horrendous and uncalled double spread which is not a euphemism!

-Break next week, the next week after that and also the week after that one just because.

*Note from Editors: Okami developers please don't sue, we're already sorry about Yamato's Devil Fruit! Also Carrot is still absent because Naito won't stop fapping to her and it's creeping the rest of us and Oda out.

@Lance @Scotch\No.3/ You're welcome!
My feets are ready and erect for Awakened Jack. :jackaugh:

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
:jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:

Well tell Oda that cause he doesn't see BM way below kaido.
Or else kaido won't think fighting BM is a deadly match

I wonder how can a mid diff battle be deadly
Why they can split the skies if BM is mid diff "per feats" which they canr understand most attacks kaido used won't work on BM
Erhm didn't Oda also make the fodder say that the alliance had a shot in beating Linlin (and they did) but Kaido was the real true obstacle all along? I'm not saying that Big Mom is a trash fighter like some do, she can obviously hold her own well enough vs the World's Strongest Creature in the world

But from a fighting standpoint then Kaido is just the better character. In any circumstance

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Big Mom feels the need to coat her arm with armament against the DR version of Luffy's Kong Gun. Big Mom falling off the plateau made her whole family panic despite knowing her durability, with Zeus having to catch her.

Yes, see Kid's mechanical bull is a physical attack, with 0 advanced haki, with 0 lethality, just physical strength and broke her arm, see Kaidou throwing himself from 10000 meters high, see Kaidou catching a SKKG, see Kaidou catching island wrecking attacks, didn't break a single bone, I'm really sorry but it's actually exhausting for me to be showing facts all the time.

As you actually stated she already had the need to be coated with Haki weaponry for physical hits with basic haki, physical hits will never take down Kaidou but they did take down BIG MOM. She is inferior in everything to Kaidou, lethality, Ap, size, elemental attacks, speed, Haki, strength and Qi-battle, durability and resistance. She doesn't have a single island-level feat, a total failure.

Physical attacks without any use of advanced Haki are harming Big Mom, she needs to coat herself in Haki weaponry to not have her arm broken by G4-luffy post DRESSROSA..

Big Mom has
- a fully functioning empire where people actually want to live there
- a crew that's (for the most) loyal to her
- connections with all major figures in the Underworld
- intelligence gathering that could even discover how to get to Wano safely

Seriously it's OK if compared to Kaido she doesn't really shine that much as a fighter lol

Anyway this debate is pointless like Oden PL talk
I don't worry about my takes anymore
Years later, you will see the light.

Kaido vs BM is solid high diff or very high diff
That's it. No need for futter discussion from me

I believe in ZKK, so will Zoro be Joy Boy?

Zunisha heard that sound when Zoro was on his verge just as Luffy lol.

Or maybe, Kaido will be defeated by Luffy and killed by Zoro.

Falling wouldnt kill her, as she was falling from Onigashima and said she wont die lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.