Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now that we got even more information, this shit damn sure isn't over. Onigashima lands safely. Nobody in the Flower Capital witnesses Kaido's defeat. They still don't even know a battle was taking place right above their heads. No ticking timebomb scenario for the people of Wano.

Man.... What does Oda have in store for us.....
Act 4 and Act 5, the Calamities and Kaido awaken, WG ships and BMP land in Wano

Wano never ends

And now that we got even more information, this shit damn sure isn't over. Onigashima lands safely. Nobody in the Flower Capital witnesses Kaido's defeat. They still don't even know a battle was taking place right above their heads. No ticking timebomb scenario for the people of Wano.

It is Kaido‘s end, but I hope you are right about that. We need Kaido awakening and pushing Luffy even further into his G5 reportoire

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes,Erza defeated Misaki.And Misakis Magicpower is equal to Gildarts
As an Erza stan simp I'm very happy to hear that actually hahaha! I've felt Erza is like a sort of female Gildarts, the red hair definitely helps with that at least hahahaha!

That's awesome anyway, thank you for the confirmation!

:cheers::kata::usosmug::fujilaugh:

Tbh if Dragon is the air logia then there can be some interesting dynamic with their dragon claw fighting style, the revs would have the air and fire dragon as their leaders.

As long as Sabo gets more haki focused than Ace despite having his df I wont mind too much, deep down I still prefer tho Burgess having it over Sabo.
Back when adult Sabo was introduced, I was so sure he was either DFless or had a zoan because "three brothers for the three different devil fruit types". :josad:

You cannot explain to me to legit argue about Pica being defeated by a stronger attack than King, let alone Zoro using ACoC + a new style, without obvious bias. It's also interesting how you're still denying to be a huge Doflamingo stan. At least Veku and Plex are open about it (and way less extreme than you).
En'Ou Ashura > En'Ou Sanzen Sekain> En'Ou 3 dragons > Ashura > Sanzen sekai

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

You know my hashtag

Well, portrayal doesn't set them that far apart but feat-wise, King just performed so many better feats than Katakuri, against an opponent significantly stronger than WCI (G4) Luffy.
What better feats?
King has no better feat than Katakuri
None zero.
King feats are cracker tier at best

King fought zoro who is only above luffy in DC/lethality then lost low diff to AdCOc zofo
He fought a distracted zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.