[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Who is the mafia in this one?
I mean as in soul reapers, Arrancar, Quincies, etc?
i think ichigo and his friend's would be town but who are on the mafia side?
And other than mafia do we have 3rd party roles?
Then captains and others are the mafia....
Ichigo and his friends are Townies.... i think Urahara i think forgot the old captain guy who was living on earth and helped ichigo get into soul society during rescue Rukia arc.... That guy and Yoruichi Sama are the part of town too i think along with few others.... who i am not able to remember...
:myman: I think I found us our first scum. Because the evil guys (Captains) are town I guess.
I think you are one of the bad guys and know about who is good or bad and try to act like that to get credits.

I’m just following off the manga arc, we could have multiple factions and then Maf, maybe? Ryoka, Gotei 13 and then Gin/Tosen/Aizen?
Thats a possibility as well yeah. 3rds could be their own little faction having different goals then maf/town. Right now the focus should be on those dangerous to town. Mafia in general. Though if anyone is acting overly unfriendly they're most likely not town aligned.

I could see it with town
town aligned 3rd
chaos 3rd
Mafia aligned 3rd
Mafia

As the possible way things are laid out.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thats a possibility as well yeah. 3rds could be their own little faction having different goals then maf/town. Right now the focus should be on those dangerous to town. Mafia in general. Though if anyone is acting overly unfriendly they're most likely not town aligned.

I could see it with town
town aligned 3rd
chaos 3rd
Mafia aligned 3rd
Mafia

what you think about Rukia?
is she even in the game? is she third/survivor? town? mafia?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I could see it with town
town aligned 3rd
chaos 3rd
Mafia aligned 3rd
Mafia

I think we should look into this statement.
Oh yeah btw...

Rukia is being held captive.
So Rukia is a key element to one faction—her survival or execution matters. Hypothetically, if she’s is a player she’s likely survivor. Town aligned at that.

If Ryoka is a faction, that means they’re at odds with town over Rukia’s execution. Which means the Ryoka factions’ win condition would be making sure Rukia survives. Possible for Maf but sounds unlikely.

Moving forward—in the arc itself, the Gotei 13 and Ryoka were at odds because of Aizen. That means to say, Aizen and his faction likely have killing Rukia as a special win condition (as per the manga where Aizen wanted Rukia executed to extract the hogyoku from her).

So, if we have three factions, this is how they should align;

Gotei 13 — Eliminate all threats to town.
Ryoka — Protect Rukia Kuchiki.
Aizen — Kill Rukia & eliminate town.

So if we do have Ryoka and Gotei 13, they likely don’t directly interfere with each other. Considering the Soul Society arc focused on twists and betrayal, two factions that needlessly fight seems right for this Mafia.

D

Dragomir

as celestia mentioned town bus drivers can often be considered bad for town and thus such roles can be considered bastard
Um no. Never once has a bus driver been considered bastard for town and never will it be Rej. Come on now.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Literally have no clue what y'all are talking about with this captain and capture stuff. Never watched Bleach, so if you could explain, that'd be great.
the evils guys are town and the good guys anti town, we are in the Soul Society arc, from here on wiki helps lul

D

Dragomir

:myman: I think I found us our first scum. Because the evil guys (Captains) are town I guess.
I think you are one of the bad guys and know about who is good or bad and try to act like that to get credits.
Multiple ppl have been doing what he has flavor wise. What makes you think he is being more TMI than the rest?

D

Dragomir

Wait, I think you're right about this part after further research.

Status
Not open for further replies.