[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you think about Rukia?
is she even in the game? is she third/survivor? town? mafia?
I think she's a mechanic.

My theory based on how Al makes his games(yes a coach influences hosts) and flower as a person

A character finding or performing a certain action on another character will save rukia, so there is most likely a role that requires the saving of rukia.

I think we should look into this statement.

So Rukia is a key element to one faction—her survival or execution matters. Hypothetically, if she’s is a player she’s likely survivor. Town aligned at that.

If Ryoka is a faction, that means they’re at odds with town over Rukia’s execution. Which means the Ryoka factions’ win condition would be making sure Rukia survives. Possible for Maf but sounds unlikely.

Moving forward—in the arc itself, the Gotei 13 and Ryoka were at odds because of Aizen. That means to say, Aizen and his faction likely have killing Rukia as a special win condition (as per the manga where Aizen wanted Rukia executed to extract the hogyoku from her).

So, if we have three factions, this is how they should align;

Gotei 13 — Eliminate all threats to town.
Ryoka — Protect Rukia Kuchiki.
Aizen — Kill Rukia & eliminate town.

So if we do have Ryoka and Gotei 13, they likely don’t directly interfere with each other. Considering the Soul Society arc focused on twists and betrayal, two factions that needlessly fight seems right for this Mafia.
I think we need to find a certain character and get an action performed on them and that will be the saving of rukia.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
If you go by the write up presented by Flower, it states the Ryoka are the mafia and the Shinigami have been alerted and have to protect/rescue Rukia from them
yes and the shinigamis betray rukia I think, Rukia's goal is not to come back to the Shinigami, her character goal is to survive, so she can be the loyal sidekick to Ichigo
Ok, who are classified as the bad guys and the good guys?

What does that mean?
what Beta just said
Ok, who are classified as the bad guys and the good guys?

What does that mean?
when he said Captains (Shinigamis) are evil (mafia), I think otherwise, I didn't vote him to give him space to answer

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think she's a mechanic.

My theory based on how Al makes his games(yes a coach influences hosts) and flower as a person

A character finding or performing a certain action on another character will save rukia, so there is most likely a role that requires the saving of rukia.
interesting, saw such thing in previous games, where roles had double roles, I think it was in the last weebs game?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You know...forbidding fellow townies to vote is actually quite anti-town behaviour...dunno I can explain it further if you want. It is an essence of mafia (the game).
I don’t want us to get carried away on false conclusions. It’s for three hours max Rej, trust me for that period of time and see my conclusion.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don’t want us to get carried away on false conclusions. It’s for three hours max Rej, trust me for that period of time and see my conclusion.
I am not in a rush, I have 4-5 hours left, I can also stay observative.
Anyway do you have some reads to shoot out? We are eagerly waiting for food from you...xd

Rej

Year of the black beard!
oh for my reads: I read Denim town, for getting himself into this and proposing that agreement, I doubt manipulative mafia would hightown like this, because it is easy to catch them later in the game tho

TAC is looking for his moment, town TAC likes to take his moment tho, so maybee? even if a bit suspicious on the townside~

Kro feels towny too

the rest I gotta dig in

scummy is MDL

So, if we have three factions, this is how they should align;

Gotei 13 — Eliminate all threats to town.
Ryoka — Protect Rukia Kuchiki.
Aizen — Kill Rukia & eliminate town.
I think Aizen will have a indie friend who both working thoughter in this round.

Judging by the arc and also the last round with all main characters, I think Aizen probably have a indie friend aswell. Gin Play a major role in the arc, he is most like in this game too and on the side with Aizen.

In that case the most useful characters in the arc against the Gotei are Ichigo,Orihime,Sado and Ishida... Can see them beeing the scums in this round.

With means:
3-4Scums
2-3Indies(two of them in one same team)
8-10Townies(Probably the same as in the Dressrosa troup, which means one side of the townies trying to kill Rukia, the other side helping Ichigo and co)

Im really interesting to see reveals of profil characters after some lynches, which little luck we can see how the whole game is based off.

Are we agreance that the good guys are scum and the bad guys(captains according to Rej) are town? If so, then like Rej said MDL is scum.
What do you mean by captains? The Shinigami? Write up states they have been alerted and have to go rescue Rukia. They are implied as the Town faction in the write up.

So far we know of them and the Ryoka, supposed to compose the mafia faction.

Now claiming that Rukia is a mafia survivor, expecially so soon and no hints, makes me suspicious of Rej personally.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think Aizen will have a indie friend who both working thoughter in this round.

Judging by the arc and also the last round with all main characters, I think Aizen probably have a indie friend aswell. Gin Play a major role in the arc, he is most like in this game too and on the side with Aizen.

In that case the most useful characters in the arc against the Gotei are Ichigo,Orihime,Sado and Ishida... Can see them beeing the scums in this round.

With means:
3-4Scums
2-3Indies(two of them in one same team)
8-10Townies(Probably the same as in the Dressrosa troup, which means one side of the townies trying to kill Rukia, the other side helping Ichigo and co)

Im really interesting to see reveals of profil characters after some lynches, which little luck we can see how the whole game is based off.
6v9 is tooooo much
4v11 is around the max, while having a neutral one around
I wouldn't be surprised if mafia starts even lower and turns a captain on their side midgame, calling it a mafia recruitment, this can be considered bastard/chaos too, I think I once picked it up, as midgame alignment change

D

Dragomir

Ok, so the only character I know of extensively is Aizen(due to my countless research on him cause I love his character). Iirc, isn't this the arc which he betrays everyone and becomes evil? Would it be possible that originates as town and then switches to mafia later on for this setup? What do y'all think?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ok, so the only character I know of extensively is Aizen(due to my countless research on him cause I love his character). Iirc, isn't this the arc which he betrays everyone and becomes evil? Would it be possible that originates as town and then switches to mafia later on for this setup? What do y'all think?
He could be town turning into Serial, since he opposes literally everyone in this arc.
That's what made me think that midgame alignment changes could be a thing in this setup. It fits the flavour perfectly.

D

Dragomir

What do you mean by captains? The Shinigami? Write up states they have been alerted and have to go rescue Rukia. They are implied as the Town faction in the write up.

So far we know of them and the Ryoka, supposed to compose the mafia faction.

Now claiming that Rukia is a mafia survivor, expecially so soon and no hints, makes me suspicious of Rej personally.
If the captains are called shinigami, then yes, I mean that.

This provides further proof that the captains are town. What do you think about MDL who said that they would be mafia?

6v9 is tooooo much
4v11 is around the max, while having a neutral one around
I wouldn't be surprised if mafia starts even lower and turns a captain on their side midgame, calling it a mafia recruitment, this can be considered bastard/chaos too, I think I once picked it up, as midgame alignment change
It isn´t really a 6vs9, Aizen and Gin working for both sides, they don´t care much about who winning in the end.
Which means the indies need to kill both sides, which would mean:
3(4)vs2vs9(10)

Which would mean the Scums need to kill the indies too for winning the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.