Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, despite never having invested in crypto myself i appreciate it because it seemed to have changed the lifes of a ton of people for the better probably more so than those that invested into the stock market for decades and that despite it being so young still.

C

Cruxroux

Doesen't text back awesome :broocry:
Because you feel like you need something in particular and after you got it you think to yourself that is actually a waste of money and regret it thats how i mean it.
Yea that's true to some extent. When I got my ipad for the first time. It's value was pretty high( not talking about the price but my interest in it ). Now It's been 6 months I haven't even got it out of my bag which is in the closet. This is what happens with materialistic possession. Thou dogs and the one doesn't text back is a different story.

Yes exactly, from within, how is that supposed to leave a scar? He draws blood from kaido's mouth constantly when he punches him, it's clearly doing damage and that's why he won. He can't leave a scar or cuts with his fists.
You don't get it. Understand the type of attack Luffy has and how it works.

Luffy possess Internal destruction haki. That power breaks/destroys objects from inside out. Remember what Luffy did to the tree. When his internal destruction haki attack hit the tree it broke it into pieces from inside out.

Since Luffy punches have internal destruction haki why aren't his punches destroying Kaido's scale or broke it into pieces and causing scars? If that attack hit your leg part of it would burst open and leave a bad scar.

If Luffy attacks aren't causing that type of damage and scarring Kaido's body that means his AP isn't strong enough. Not even cutting attack scar Kaido.

Yea that's true to some extent. When I got my ipad for the first time. It's value was pretty high( not talking about the price but my interest in it ). Now It's been 6 months I haven't even got it out of my bag which is in the closet. This is what happens with materialistic possession. Thou dogs and the one doesn't text back is a different story.
Thats exactly what i mean :milaugh:

Damn does it happen often to you with no text backs? :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.