Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

And people really pay to see these dumb creatures. I'm pretty sure they are intelligent as fuck to make humans do everything for them. Cats literally domesticated themselves. Dogs are a different thing , it started with wolf's, then wolf dogs now people make chihuahua there pets. I don't know what for.

Pandas just pretend to be dumb.

Human being only species to pay to live on earth. Man I feel like I should have born as a panda.
I don't mind spending money to live on earth tho, since if i've been born a panda, i wouldn't have met that small town girl i wanna enslav- i mean i wanna spend my entire life with.

Wow i'm feeling romantic today.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Honestly, despite never having invested in crypto myself i appreciate it because it seemed to have changed the lifes of a ton of people for the better probably more so than those that invested into the stock market for decades and that despite it being so young still.
Crypto and Meta the new frontiers of technology

C

Cruxroux

I don't mind spending money to live on earth tho, since if i've been born a panda, i wouldn't have met that small town girl i wanna enslav- i mean i wanna spend my entire life with.

Wow i'm feeling romantic today.
I think this very feeling to even live with someone in life comes from the very invisible pressure from society. Like they do it, we gotta do it too or we are deemed failure by them. But as a panda you can go fuck anyone. And your sole purpose of that sex would be just species revival rather than dopamine release. Panda current objective is just to survive at the moment and get to the top of food chain somehow which is basically the goal gor evry species oit there. . But humans got out of the food chain and now our objective is too civilise not Survive. And by far this is the dumbest civilisation to ever exist. Though we may be more humanitarian than old times but we are exploiting Nature more than anything at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.