• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Thats exactly what i mean :milaugh:

Damn does it happen often to you with no text backs? :crazwhat:
Not often but there's was I point in the past , I sold my whole soul and self respect and tried to communicate but it was two months later I realized I was blocked and thats why not even a seen was there. I was texting a blocked account for like 2 months. So now I don't text anyone. Have Uninstalled all the messaging apps(out of thay trauma). Anyone who wishes to contact me , send a raven please.

Not often but there's was I point in the past , I sold my whole soul and self respect and tried to communicate but it was two months later I realized I was blocked and thats why not even a seen was there. I was texting a blocked account for like 2 months. So now I don't text anyone. Have Uninstalled all the messaging apps(out of thay trauma). Anyone who wishes to contact me , send a raven please.
Damn that sound harsh :noo:
But get over it live goes on :cheers:
But keep the raven that cool and oldschool :pepelit:

C

Cruxroux

Rich people buying stocks raises the price of the stock. It a net positive

on the other stuff that’s a whole different political argument lol
You know I do remember focusing on civics once in middle school and all I remember is caste, race , religion should not be interfered with politics but ironically. That's thr only thing which runs a democracy at the moment. Some sort of race issue or religion issues

Yes, Lucci was a main opponent somewhere in the middle of pre TS, just as Luffy was fighting Shichibukai and commanders. But now Luffy is near peak; he is Joyboy returned and ready to liberate the world, and at the top of the WG stands an entity who the Gorosei bow down to as a deity. We are talking about endgame here, how can this be bestowed upon a tool that falls to command? Sure, Akainu is not afraid of barking at his superiors, just as Aokiji decided to leave the navy and join hands with Blackbeard, but I don't really see the great implication here, just because Akainu is an executioner of the WG's will. To abolish the WG and the order, the root cause has to be fought, not just one of its symptoms.

Hence imo Akainu fighting Dragon (maybe in addition to Sabo, maybe solo) would make more sense, since Dragon initially also wanted to go against the WG and abolish it, but with him realizing that the Imu/Joyboy lore is way out of his scope, with him consequently fighting the WG's outer face (Akainu) who wants to push his absolute Justice forward on behalf of the WG without himself understanding the grander picture.
The problem with dragon fight akainu would be wasting dragon time . He should focus on true foes.

Last time I check Akainu didn’t control world government. Celestial dragons control world government.

‘’Luffy fighting akainu give dragon and sabo more time and space to face gorsei and IM as true enemies.

When admirals are too busy fighting others people like luffy, zoro. The revolutionary people can focus real enemies like celestial dragons.

‘’Beating up Akainu up would not solve world government problem for dragon. Gorsei people are public knowledge.

If revolutionary beat up celestial dragon or overthrow them out the world government. They can get to control world government and marine force. It literally happen in real life like French Revolution for example.

I mean one piece people got first face against main villain like 9 samurai vs kaido, wiper vs Enel, despite having narrative wise to face him. The question how dragon will fight gorsei and IM .

Rich people buying stocks raises the price of the stock. It a net positive

on the other stuff that’s a whole different political argument lol
Of course its diffrent ,
But in my country its getting a real problem ,when you plan on buying land to build a house on it .because there is no limit what they can sell their land ,they push each other up in prices .its getting insane price per m2 (squaremeter)
have trippeld in the last couple of years .

C

Cruxroux

Of course its diffrent ,
But in my country its getting a real problem ,when you plan on buying land to build a house on it .because there is no limit what they can sell their land ,they push each other up in prices .its getting insane price per m2 (squaremeter)
have trippeld in the last couple of years .
Human being only species to pay to live on earth. Man I feel like I should have born as a panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.