Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this very feeling to even live with someone in life comes from the very invisible pressure from society. Like they do it, we gotta do it too or we are deemed failure by them. But as a panda you can go fuck anyone. And your sole purpose of that sex would be just species revival rather than dopamine release. Panda current objective is just to survive at the moment and get to the top of food chain somehow which is basically the goal gor evry species oit there. . But humans got out of the food chain and now our objective is too civilise not Survive. And by far this is the dumbest civilisation to ever exist. Though we may be more humanitarian than old times but we are exploiting Nature more than anything at the moment.
What a great effort of a reply. Even though i don't share the same perspective with you since i prioritize my own pleasures of taking a specific member of opposite gender as my property, over species survival and revival, i do applaud your raw and untainted view about how we biological creatures should live.

Oda really knows how to make a chapter before break ROFL.

Previous chapter was just too shallow, and Oda just adding some useless Flashback scenes to fill the pages inorder to push Luffy hitting Kaido and Momo moving the Island in chapter 1049 continue with a break week :)))

He wanted to make fandom debate about the upcoming in this break and in the meantime sneak peeking Yuderon prediction video to cuck him. I see.

I can at least saw the fandom about to split in few weeks no matter what happens
:kuzanshut:

C

Cruxroux

What a great effort of a reply. Even though i don't share the same perspective with you since i prioritize my own pleasures of taking a specific member of opposite gender as my property, over species survival and revival, i do applaud your raw and untainted view about how we biological creatures should live.
Of my whole 20 trips around the sun. I have learnt one thing Denying pleasure is the biggest favour you will ever do to yourself.
Post automatically merged:

No reason to explain it.Kishi dont waste time on irrelevant shit

Pain was at this time the mainfocus.Jashin was just a god in Hidans religion.Nobody needs to explain something here
Well he might be still alive in boruto series. He is literally immortal. And think it should have been explained rather wasting 100s of episode on fillers.

Status
Not open for further replies.