Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the punch itself is really good, but the circumstances of the defeat are underwhelming.
The sun should have been rising, or the Moon imagery from the Nika chapter should have been saved for this chapter...
It feels kinda meh because it’s just a punch.
This is usually what happens when we come up with a really good theory. We line up all the details and we start believing in that theory so much that if it doesn’t happen that way, we get disappointed

Bogard

You can't win
Marine: Kaido has been taken into custody!!
He ran away again?!
It seems that he’ll be caught whenever he’s hungry!!
Does he think our prison ships are dining halls?!!!
Lmao the marines hype just suddenly got trolled from Kaido's intro 😂 So the only reason behind Kaido's multiple captures from prison ships was because he was hungry :josad:
It seems that a marine soldier called Garp took them down!!
It must be internal conflicts, the concept of team work doesn’t exist in those guys’ brains…
Another time when Oda gives a subtle explanation that internal conflict was the major reason Rocks lost

And of course, the government didn't even bother to mention Roger, talk about Garp the fake hype. No wonder he doesn't like to mention it :josad:

But Luffy used KKG against Kaido, but a much stronger version of it, and it still didn't looked the same tho
I mean the art seems soo ordinary. KKG fold a city, Elephant Gatling ravaged an island-sized ship...while this punch is just taken from awkward angle with awkward big long arm of Luffy, no deep hole like Puncture Wille, no great explosion etc..everything seems awkward and not impressive at all in the impact art...

I think with the pictures it's clear.

Monkey D Luffy has beaten Kaido to the hundred beasts with his final attack at last! How hard was he to beat, after chapters 922,923,1000,1001,1002,1003,1004,1008,1009,1010,1011,1013,1025,1026,1028,1037,1041,1042, 1043,1043,1044,1045,1046,1047,1048,1049

After 4 rounds Luffy lost. Luffy has achieved the feat of beating the strongest creature in the world and invincible in 1 against 1.

The longest fight in One Piece, and the most difficult by far that Luffy has had. Kaido lived up to his rank perfectly.

The Bajrang is pretty damn powerful to win a full-powered Haki vs. Kaido duel. We see Kaido's flashback in this chapter, it looks like he was kidnapped like Big Mom and as for the latter the Navy wanted Kaido to work for her chose that Kaido had refused Kaido's first bounty is therefore 70 million . Interesting to see young Whitebeard also interacting with Kaido.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Rocks Pirates flashback to God Valley and defeating Garp and Roger. Kaido was waiting for Joyboy (hence Monkey D Luffy) for a long time to be defeated I would really like to know why.

Monkey D Luffy took a very, very big step for One Piece by defeating Kaido, it seems to me that a member of CP0 sees the scene.

I also believe that there are people who work for Big News Morgan are on the scene and will report everything that happened in Wano with a focus on Luffy's victory over Kaido. Luffy's bounty will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.