Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Luffy fans had it easier in 2018 when BM didn't fall and WCI ended.
Zoro fans will get what they sought for the last 4 years of madness.
They already got Ls for thinking
  • Zoro will lead samurai,
  • zoro will surpass Oden,
  • Orochi is top tier.
  • Zoro will nerf kaido hard
Major Ls , another one is here since ZKK won't happen.

Next up Posthawk being saved by RHP or joins them will break their spirits even more
Wait what’s wrong with Mihawk going to chill with Shanks’ crew? It’d be a good tactic for him now that’s he’s being hunted and could lead to him meeting Zoro again whenever the crew encounters Shanks

This is usually what happens when we come up with a really good theory. We line up all the details and we start believing in that theory so much that if it doesn’t happen that way, we get disappointed
Dawn shit might just coincide with the full victory tbh. Luffy technically hasn't "won" until the narration calls it. I can imagine "dawn" arrives the moment people start to cheer around him and even the citizens notice.

Only Clown is you because I don't think you ever said anything to refute ZKK except Luffy is MC.

Heck, there is even an emoji describing you 🤡🤡🤡

He’s in a coma still

No updates on him at ALL

Medicine wore off and he has to endure X2 hakai and every other attack he took from rooftop and king

And he has to endure all of that SPECIALLY hakai and thats X2 now? The attack that broke 30 of his bones? Is now D O U B L E D????

It’s not happening.

That seems unlikely though. First this is assuming there's even water under wano, and that Kaido would somehow go deep enough to enter the ocean. And even if it did somehow happen, would he not sink since he's a DF user? As much as I wanted to see Kaido awaken myself, the odds of it seem increasingly unlikely
lt's mostly just me wanting an explanation for how Big Mom and Luffy end up on the same beach both because of whirpools..

Also we get to see more of King's sexy face in it and it's glorious as usual. And seriously except for the little beard he has really aged since his 20's. Black don't crack at all.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
lt's mostly just me wanting an explanation for how Big Mom and Luffy end up on the same beach both because of whirpools..
I mean, that's fair, but it could just be your average "Oda brand" contrivance to move the plot. Big Mom is a DF user and a fatso so it's kinda surprising she didn't sink twice as fast as the average person :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.