Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...the final punch is...underwhelming :kriwhat:
I think the punch itself is really good, but the circumstances of the defeat are underwhelming.
The sun should have been rising, or the Moon imagery from the Nika chapter should have been saved for this chapter...
It feels kinda meh because it’s just a punch.

:cheers:

Katakuri remains the only villain to not be overpowered by Luffy's finisher
Both landed their finishers.. both koed, both got up to talk
Both out again
Both awake after that

Hee was indeed Oda's most loved antagonist

:kata:kaido remains the GOAT
He still made G5 struggle with that finisher.
He has won so much that I got tired of the battle

Like I said nobody will be better than kaido except Teach, Same way no YC will be better than Katakuri except shiryu & Benn

Awakening is a body transformation as shown with Luffy turning white and his clothes.. Chopper's Monster point is his awakening..
You're making light of awakening.. l'd rather you tell me Kaido doesn't have awakening and that would still not make sense..
Yeah how about Kaido Susano'o transformation? Seems like awakening to me.. you can not expect all the Zoan DF awakening will be same, even Paramecia or Logia might be different

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
ZkK driving wano discussions till the end of arc

Let's face the reality

ZKK has merits.

Only downside to this is Luffy being the MC

However, if Kaido really gets up and awakens then I don't think Luffy will fight him solo anymore.

It has to be worstgen teaming up again.

It's important that we don't get hung up on move patterns ("Acala"), Chapter titles, abilities that villains can/should/implied to have. If 1050 marks the end of the entire raid, this needs to serve as a valuable lesson for all of us (including myself) that patterns do not matter in this series (except that Luffy will win his fights lol)
Kaido never really needed a Fudo Myoo attack.
It could have just been that he doesn’t have one because being the Fudo Myoo is something for Joyboy.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Well if he's sent deep enough there's water and whirlpools underneath everything in Wano goes back to kuri's beach.. My guess
That seems unlikely though. First this is assuming there's even water under wano, and that Kaido would somehow go deep enough to enter the ocean. And even if it did somehow happen, would he not sink since he's a DF user? As much as I wanted to see Kaido awaken myself, the odds of it seem increasingly unlikely

I hope people like lukegranders
pantheos
albino
ndule go crazy
:ace:
Luffy fans had it easier in 2018 when BM didn't fall and WCI ended.
Zoro fans will get what they sought for the last 4 years of madness.
They already got Ls for thinking
  • Zoro will lead samurai,
  • zoro will surpass Oden,
  • Orochi is top tier.
  • Zoro will nerf kaido hard
Major Ls , another one is here since ZKK won't happen.

Next up Posthawk being saved by RHP or joins them will break their spirits even more

Status
Not open for further replies.