Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is how can WG provide something that is able to kill him? Either Kaidou is already on the brink of his death from fighting Luffy anyway, or WG bring Ancient Weapon that is actually manage to kill him lol.
Best time to introduce it now.

I suspect we'll see the SSG weapon and it'll give us another flashback for Kaido at PH and how he got there and possibly why he wanted to become Joyboy before him dying perhaps he'll save Yamato from something

It is already a fact:
1. Kaido treats King far better than Big Mom treats Katakuri.
2. Kaido and King relationship are partners, not father and noob son like Whitebeard and Marco.
3. King is way more relevant and valuable ally to Kaido than rest of Calamities. Only King speaking privately with Kaido, only King that was asked to go with Kaido to Marineford.
4. Kaido's real "partner" is King and not Doflamingo.

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly I hope Blackbeard is not a AdvCOC user, and fully relies on his DF to fight. He's got more than enough AP to deal massive damage with the Gura
He perma scarred Shanks that still hurts him now, so I think he is unfortunately. Similar to Kaido and Osens and Zoros scarring of him. I even suspect Akainu may have done the same to Luffy.

As much as I want BB to get further wankby having Advc CoC, I'd prefer it to be what would counter him instead.

Make him like Kizaru in Film Z where he relied too much on his DF as Zephyr said to Kizaru and with B having 2, maybe even 3 DF, this would be extremely apt too.

Let BB and his crew rely on DFs and thus shortcuts to strength/power too much and thus haki be their undoing, to throwback to what Kaido just said about haki and DFs and how Garp, and Roger kicked ass and the latter conquered the seas with no DF, just haki and their own strength.

Shanks and his crew have avoided DFs lime Roger and his crew too, Mihawk has avoided them too and they're extremely strong and successful despite that too.

But I see Blackbeard with his truly immense and ruthless ambitions getting AdvCoC too and getting that CoC clash with Luffy too.

As you said though, I rather he just focused on his DFs and showed their full potential and awakenings, both DFs are completely insane alone, Yami has INSANE potential too especially with awakening too and god knows what the 3rd DF will be if he gets one but I'm sure it will be a god fruit funnily enough or even the literal devil/Satan fruit, sea devil of OP even? Davy Jones maybe? Will of Davy? Lmao. Davy (Jones) Back Fights...

Best time to introduce it now.

I suspect we'll see the SSG weapon and it'll give us another flashback for Kaido at PH and how he got there and possibly why he wanted to become Joyboy before him dying perhaps he'll save Yamato from something
SSG needs introducing soon otherwise it’s just going to be fodder imo

Kaido clearly says , The type who can defeat him. It's easy. Whitebeard , Rogers, rocks , Oden. Why didn't he said they were joyboy?. Kaido getting know luffy is joyboy is either from Yamato , momo of zunesha or he reads the journal.
Post automatically merged:

Morgan secret agent.
More accurately what Kaido says here is "The person who manages to beat me in the future" to which King replies saying "In that case it doesn't look like Joyboy will ever appear", The implication here is that Kaido cannot be defeated (at the very least Kaido going forward from the point when they had this conversation) and that the only person that will be capable of doing so is Joyboy. Moreover the fact that Kaido is still in search of Joyboy means he has never truly been defeated yet, at the very least not since he had made that statement to King.

So yh, Kaido losing to Luffy here will be proof that Joyboy does exist and that Luffy is Joyboy

:finally:
Zoro fighting Greenbull an actual Samurai and the Wano samurai fighting the marines whilst the borders of Wano are being opened by Yamato and the Scabbards

:queenhear::queenhear:
Act 4 bout to be so lit

More accurately what Kaido says here is "The person who manages to beat me in the future" to which King replies saying "In that case it doesn't look like Joyboy will ever appear", The implication here is that Kaido cannot be defeated (at the very least Kaido going forward from the point when they had this conversation) and that the only person that will be capable of doing so is Joyboy. Moreover the fact that Kaido is still in search of Joyboy means he has never truly been defeated yet, at the very least not since he had made that statement to King.

So yh, Kaido losing to Luffy here will be proof that Joyboy does exist and that Luffy is Joyboy
Would Oden become Joyboy if the old hag didn't interfere?

G

Gorosei Informer

Even Bege got his backstory told during the WCI arc.:rolaugh:
Yeah, that's crazy! It was even better and more fleshed out in the anime too...

I'm coping that Kidd and Killers backstory will connect to Shanks especially and well find out in his arc but we'll see...

Kidd not being confirmed for Film Red makes me VERY worried too, not only is it Film (Turning) RED, its a concert themed movie, with emphasis on Rock music too and Kidd and his crew are Rock/Metal themed too, pun on metal too ofc.

Oda is really fucking with us.

Luffy's version of Gear 5 is able to:

- Grab intangible object (lightning)

- Make practically any damage negligible (no-sold being burnt completely, being sliced etc)

- Give rubbery traits to solid and non-solid object (making the ground able to reflect Boro Breath)

- Self-revive and self-rejuvenate by remembering the reason of struggle (remembering his friends)

- Freely create muscle mass with no regard to laws of physics (Bajrang Gun)

---

Its only restriction literally is plot itself :steef:

This premature celebration reminds me off when roofie first got AdCoC. "He's going to beat Kaido in the next few chapters. ZKK is finished. "

We all know what happened next :milaugh:. Celebrate away folks :cheers:

Yeah, that's crazy! It was even better and more fleshed out in the anime too...

I'm coping that Kidd and Killers backstory will connect to Shanks especially and well find out in his arc but we'll see...

Kidd not being confirmed for Film Red makes me VERY worried too, not only is it Film (Turning) RED, its a concert themed movie, with emphasis on Rock music too and Kidd and his crew are Rock/Metal themed too, pun on metal too ofc.

Oda is really fucking with us.
I think Oda doesn’t like Kidd. I think his editors actually make him include a lot of the stuff about him in the manga tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.