Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"King isn't done, he still has to show CoC and awakening, the fight will still continue."

"Queen isn't done, he still has to use his viruses during his fight against Sanji and he still needs to show his awakening, the fight will still continue."

"The fight with Big Mom is still not over, we still have to see her awakening."

"Jack will come back."

"The Tobi Roppo will come back."

So much denial and now it's Kaido's turn.
These blokes never learn and still not tired of Luffy vs Kaido for almost 15+ chapters :kobeha::kobeha:

Not really, it depends on several factors but that's a topic for another day. This is how it typically looks when you look at the sky from a pit:

The illumination in Wano rn isn't good enough to reach a pit because the fight is happening in the middle of the night, not in a broad daylight.

Except that the spiral wave you're seeing isn't the outline of the pit but the path Kaido's body took. It's not light illumination, it's Oda representing how Kaido's body is traveling.

It would be because the hole isn't wide enough for Kaido to directly enter it without hitting its edges. It's not like Luffy deliberately hit him to the ground. The pit happened to be in the right spot at the right time. I already explained it to the other guy:

Look at where the dust is rising in the top right panel of the last page, beside the one showing kids:

It's exactly the same place where Law made the pit:

Top-Right panel.
- Outline of the sky from the pit (like the photo you showed) is exactly the same as the spiral hole Kaidou fell into. If that's Kaidou's trail or movement representation, there will be smoke or fire art following Kaidou's body, not a spiral that stays stagnantly far above his body. You see the smoke trails falling straight (instead of spiraling) from the hole directly to Kaidou's body part? Now thats the path representation. He feel straight into the ground from Luffy's punch, his spiral body making the spiral imprint showing the sky above.

- What does the top right panel have to do with anything? Again if Kaidou was punched into a bigger hole (since Bigger Bom fell first and exploded making the hole even bigger than Bigger Mom), it wont make an explosion at surface level like what this spoiler has shown. Kaidou's body made an explosion at the ground surface. Kaidou's body literally exploded the ground into dust, while if Kaidou enters a bigger hole made by BM, he shouldve enter the hole freely without impact at surface level.

These blokes never learn and still not tired of Luffy vs Kaido for almost 15+ chapters :kobeha::kobeha:
:josad:

I’m so tired of this fight but the way the last panel highlighted Momo and Luffy screams fight will continue
Post automatically merged:

:finally:

I pray to every single god I’m wrong and we leave this shitty villain and arc

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
well see

If Zoro fails to get back up, then I am done with him in general. No monster samurai, no Ryuma 2.0, no black blade, no reconnection with ushimaru and Ryuma, vivre cards are nonsense with this whole oni exterminator, and Oden inherited will wasn't even within Enma but Luffy why wtf is the point of that. His best efforts is a scar which wasn't all that impressive but he settled for someone lesser. His capital is more of a hero in Zoro ancestor's home country than Zoro himself who is literally a look-alike of the Ryuma itself.

Zoro would be a failure, and tbh not worth investing anymore.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

I’m so tired of this fight but the way the last panel highlighted Momo and Luffy screams fight will continue

Yeah Luffy vs Kaido will continue for 20+ chapters :finally::finally:

I don't know if you're ironic or serious...

1050-1060 Flower Capital tragedy
1061-1062 Intermission chapters
1062-1080 Strawhat comeback
1081-1100 Grand Finale
1101-1103 Party
1104-1105 Smoothie awakening
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Ok Lorj

last page being Kaido getting sent straight to hell while Luffy falling unconscious implies the fight is continuing?:cr7:
Yes

Momo and Luffy both done whilst it looks like battle is over only for Kaido to burst out of Onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.