Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Luffy almost makes a political statement, by uttering the words “I’ll create a world…” says everything need to be said about how the way Oda depicts him is drastically changing.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The actual spoilers kinda fit into my old theory... @Tyki_Mikk , do you remember when i told Kaido would switch sides on a long run and help against the government? It seems he is since his early years against the government and would be pretty happy to get rid of them.

It seems quite logical for him to change after Luffy showed him that there is a possibility to change the world.

The actual spoilers kinda fit into my old theory... @Tyki_Mikk , do you remember when i told Kaido would switch sides on a long run and help against the government? It seems he is since his early years against the government and would be pretty happy to get rid of them.

It seems quite logical for him to change after Luffy showed him that there is a possibility to change the world.
Since he not got killed, I can see that coming in the future.

Kaido is the coolest guy

At first I'm little disappointed with the seemingly end of the clash between Luffy and Kaido
Perhaps Oda should make the devastation of the impact like he did with Doffy
But again, it isn't that bad. The real bad thing is if that will be all the Flashback we'll be getting

Wano cannot be drag longer, and the punch did really good damage to Kaido. It look like it erases a portion Kaido right cheek including all his horns.
Which shows that Bajrang gun isn't just giant strong punch, in has lethality
Anybody trying to face tanking will be one shotted

And yes I'm saying this not because I'm a Kaido fan,
That Kaido will get up again, it doesn't necessarily mean to be in next chapter.
He can't be buried forever and forget him, not just him, Linlin situation would be shown too.

This doesn't mean ZKK is happening either, this chapter shows the internal views of Kaido that he found the man that can beat him.
Even if he gets up after sometime, i doubt he would start fighting again.

The idea of ZKK fans that Kaido come back with Awakening and being miraculously killed by current lifeless Zoro who need treatment as fast as possible before doing anything........idk what to think about it

Kaido won't be captured, ZKK won't be happening, let's wait how Oda will unfold this arc...

At first I'm little disappointed with the seemingly end of the clash between Luffy and Kaido
Perhaps Oda should make the devastation of the impact like he did with Doffy
But again, it isn't that bad. The real bad thing is if that will be all the Flashback we'll be getting

Wano cannot be drag longer, and the punch did really good damage to Kaido. It look like it erases a portion Kaido right cheek including all his horns.
Which shows that Bajrang gun isn't just giant strong punch, in has lethality
Anybody trying to face tanking will be one shotted

And yes I'm saying this not because I'm a Kaido fan,
That Kaido will get up again, it doesn't necessarily mean to be in next chapter.
He can't be buried forever and forget him, not just him, Linlin situation would be shown too.

This doesn't mean ZKK is happening either, this chapter shows the internal views of Kaido that he found the man that can beat him.
Even if he gets up after sometime, i doubt he would start fighting again.

The idea of ZKK fans that Kaido come back with Awakening and being miraculously killed by current lifeless Zoro who need treatment as fast as possible before doing anything........idk what to think about it

Kaido won't be captured, ZKK won't be happening, let's wait how Oda will unfold this arc...
Kaido is committing suicide

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Since he not got killed, I can see that coming in the future.
@Roo

Here a theory about Kaido from me: (1) Theory - Kaido actually wanted to save Ace!? | Worstgen

It fits kinda. What if Kaido went to this pain since he was unable to build some relationship to his daughter and just see the world as cruel as it is. What if Luffy shows him, there is a way out. Joyboy exists and can change the world. Since he now stated "you cant change the world either" (i read this with his voice in pain and dissapointment), but we know Luffy will do, he will change the world and Kaido will see this, by being beaten by Kaido.

MAYBE Kaido wont even lose the fight in the end, maybe he accepts Luffy will be Joyboy and can change the world. Wouldnt that be interesting somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.