Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's One Piece where even mooks can't die, and Orochi may very well be alive.
If he is still alive I will change my avi to gigachad But it’s Orochi, I refuse to believe he is alive.
Post automatically merged:

If he is still alive I will change my avi to gigachad But it’s Orochi, I refuse to believe he is alive.
Mainly because I don’t like the Orochi is Secretly alive bit

I

Indigo

I don’t think it’s anything wrong with it as long as you aren’t toxic about it.

It’s a lot of Zoro fans that are trolls and went extremely hard on it. So I have to rub it in a little.

At this point though if that happens is it even worth it?
what do you mean worth it?

Seeing a massive panel of my favorite character Zoro cutting up a Dragon's head above Wano isn't worth it?

i don't care about the power scaling of it, or anything like that, i want that panel and moment

King's fire dragon wasn't nearly the same

The monsters panel is goated, i have that Wanted physical volume here in my house

what do you mean worth it?

Seeing a massive panel of my favorite character Zoro cutting up a Dragon's head above Wano isn't worth it?

i don't care about the power scaling of it, or anything like that, i want that panel and moment

King's fire dragon wasn't nearly the same

The monsters panel is goated, i have that Wanted physical volume here in my house
What about the punk hazard dragon? It’s the same as the monster one

I

Indigo

Finally finished reading 1048 from start to finish

This feels a lot like the end, even if i don't want Kaido to go down like that

also, at this point we've seen the Wano flashback more times than then Uchiha slaughter flashback, jesus christ

I

Indigo

What about the punk hazard dragon? It’s the same as the monster one
It's just not the same

The Dragon in punk hazard is a boring artificial dragon and was animated during a shit time of the anime

The fire dragon by King isn't an actual dragon, but just an attack, and the anime can still make it look cool

But Kaido has a cool fucking design, is an actual dragon and the anime right now is goated and could make that moment amazing

that's why i want ZKK

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The embodiment of ONE PIECE's strength, he has depressing tendencies for waiting so long for someone capable of defeating him to emerge. This is insane, and we are here debating whether someone like Akainu, who loses to the other higher echelons, deserves to be compared to Kaidou as an embodiment of strength while the embodiment of strength bluntly says that no LARINE can beat him, I think it's now gone too bright even for the blind to see. @comrade

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
what zoro did is more than i expected. so no, not at all disappointing to me.

one piece in general though?. . . .

It's just not the same

The Dragon in punk hazard is a boring artificial dragon and was animated during a shit time of the anime

The fire dragon by King isn't an actual dragon, but just an attack, and the anime can still make it look cool

But Kaido has a cool fucking design, is an actual dragon and the anime right now is goated and could make that moment amazing

that's why i want ZKK
I’m talking about being the same as the monster chapter. It’s a similar looking dragon as well as a similar pose.

The punk hazard dragon is a more legitimate dragon than Kaido too. It was made a dragon, Kaidos an oni with a devil fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.